Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 01:28:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson on AXS  (Read 7286 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2018, 07:40:42 pm »

Alan Jackson: Small Town Southern Man will show on AXS (340 on Direct TV , 167 on Dish) on October 16 at 10 pm, October 17 (Alan’s Birthday) at 1:45 am and 10:00 am. Hope you all can watch.
Deloris

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 10:42:31 pm »

The viewing Of this at the country music hall of fame,I have a question for anyone.
In the email it states one ticket for fan member,but can have a guest.I Could only get one ticket,BUt on the ticket,it states one seat.Does the ticket allow me and a guest?I am confused!
Thanks for your time!
Deloris Smith
HOOTIE1951

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 09:01:05 pm »

MY TICKETS SAY     1 FAN CLUB MEMBER AND 1 GUEST. I ALREADY HAVE MY TICKETS ON HOLD. I HAVE BEEN A FAN CLUB MEMBER FOR YEARS. BUT I THINK IT INCLUDES COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME MEMBERS ALSO.CALL THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME . THEY WILL GLADLEY ASSIST YOU
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 09:50:31 am »

when is this hall of fame  and tickets   have not been on here in a long time              where and when is this hall of fame at

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 03:15:12 pm »

Somebody, thanks for the alert. Have it marked on my calendar. Wonder if they're going to make this available on DVD later on. I sure would love to have a copy of it. For those of you who are going to the CMHOF for the premiere showing of this, have fun and enjoy. Wish I could go too.

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 02:25:29 pm »

MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!!! I have just ordered my copy of the "Alan Jackson: Small Town Southern Man" DVD. Thank you Cindy and the fan club for sending out the pre-order email notification. Can't wait to view this and add this DVD to my Alan DVD/CD collection.

On the side note: Is that Alan doing a cameo in the video? New country music comer, Walker Hayes just released the video for his new single, "90's Country" and it's either Alan fishing from a small boat in that video or they had a real dead ringer of him there. You be the judge.

http://tasteofcountry.com/walker-hayes-90s-country-video/

And on another note, I found this article reviewing country music stars owned bar/restaurant in Nashville. For those of you who have not been to Alan's bar, I don't know that I will take this very seriously. For those of you who have, what are your takes on this?

http://tasteofcountry.com/best-nashville-celebrity-bars-guide/

Great weekend all!

BHR

smithna

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 11:46:22 pm »

This show was so great. Thank you Alan for all of your great Country Music you have given us to enjoy. You are a gift to Country Music an your fans. I enjoyed the show very much.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 08:04:29 pm »

Thanks for the info ,
but  I do not have  it on my TV ."Alan Jackson: Small Town Southern Man will show on AXS (340 on Direct TV , 167 on Dish) on October 16 at 10 pm, October 17 (Alan’s Birthday) at 1:45 am and 10:00 am. Hope you all can watch."
Wish I could see it for sure..... Huh Cry Jeri -Home TOWN MS.)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: