Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 06:09:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hurricane  (Read 3126 times)
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2018, 05:17:21 pm »

Praying everyone stays safe in the path of Florence.  If you live in low lying areas please go somewhere safe.   Prayers for those in SC, NC, and VA. 

Be safe.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 07:25:06 pm »

Add GA to that list. Hurricane Florence has switched direction a bit. My family and I are preparing just in case it get too close to where we're at. Prayers to all who will be affected by this huge hurricane/storm. Stay safe.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 03:10:31 pm »

see all the rain and floods on the news   hope everyone and there families  are safe     and that rain storm stops soon

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 01:15:09 pm »

BHR and All Alan Fans in the path of this Storm, stay safe. It has been so sad to see older people who can't leave, evacuated.
BHR my niece lives in GA but she is in Conyers. They haven't been in any danger thus far.. I hope you
stay safe and you should be, if you live where you used to. God Bless all the ones in this storm, keep the faith and know our Prayers are with You All, Jeri(Hometown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: