Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 07:25:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP Tickets for Sale - August 17th 2018, Bank of New Hampshire Pavillon  (Read 4220 times)
Dr.Richard

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2018, 12:41:58 pm »

Hi folks,

my wife and me bought 4 AJ - Behind the scenes VIP tickets for the show at August, 17th 2018 in Bank of New Hampshire Pavillion since this is a huge, or let's say the outstanding highlight of our USA trip this year. We had scheduled to go their with our children, but unfortunately they won't join us, so we are offering 2 tickets. It's no business for us and we would like to see these seats used, so we are offering them more than 20% off the price we paid.

It's the best VIP package available with "behind the scene tour", barstool, preffered wahsrooms, entry and so on, so we paid for each ticket net (includes all taxes):
  • Seating Sector 1B Row 8, directly in front of the stage: 99,75 $
  • VIP Package: AJs Behind the Scenes Experience: 499,25 $
  • VIP Venue Upgrade: 40$

So, each ticket is available for 500,- $.

Please send a personal message for any further details.

thanks,

Richard
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:06:28 pm by Dr.Richard » Logged
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 03:31:15 pm »

Hi Richard,
I am sorry you cannot attend the AJ concert on Friday at the NH Pavilion.  My husband and I will be attending the event .  I wish I could help you out with your ticket sale but unfortunately $500.00 is not free at the moment.  What a disappointment for all of you.

PERL
Priscilla LeBlanc
luke111887

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 01:27:51 pm »

Hello Richard,

Alan jackson has unfortunately postponed this show so you might be able to use this ticket after all.

Luke
Dr.Richard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »

Hello Luke,

yes, we'll get a full refund for all tickets, but that's just a minor issue. Thank you for the information, i also have seen it yesterday, when we passed the meeting venue.

After a sleepless night, when my wife was crying all time long we are sitting now in New Hampshire and won't see Alan Jackson ever. Since 30 years my wife is dreaming about attending such an Alan Jackson concert. For this reason we moved a lot and spent some thousand dollars for the trip from Austria to the US. We won't be ever in the position to arrange such a trip, so a really huge dream is gone.

So, what should i say, that's real bad luck. Hopefully Alan is fine and he isn't suffering from a serious disease, all the best for him.

bye,

Richard
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 03:30:18 pm »

Hi, Richard,

First off, welcome to the fan club. I'm very sorry about the missed opportunity to see Alan in concert. I feel really bad for you and your wife. It's easy to say these things happens, but, it doesn't easily ease ones disappointment and feeling of sadness over it. Hopefully, Alan will be willing and able to put on a show in your country too to give you and your and your wife another opportunity to see him in concert. Have a safe travel back to Austria.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: