Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 02:58:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan limping in Indy?  (Read 14980 times)
bb2832

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2018, 08:16:33 pm »

I went to Alan’s concert in Indianapolis last night. It was truly spectacular. Runaway June did a great job!  Alan appeared to be limping across the stage all night. I’ve seen him
Perform many times & never seen him like this. Maybe he has some arthritis like me, which makes me limp as well. Does anyone know?

I enjoyed the concert except that we had to stand the entire show due to the many people in the PITS. Not sure what those people paid for their tickets but it was disappointing for us on the Floor where tickets were pretty high. Has anyone else had this experience? It would actually be better to get a cheaper seat up at the sides as they gradually get higher & i didn’t see them having to stand.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 01:10:28 am »

All the concerts have a pit now .I always stand up any way . The tickets are about the same except the VIP
jdub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 08:35:49 am »

I find it almost better to watch concerts from the stands.  Too many people standing and another thing is:  How do you get people to shut up so you can hear?  That is one of my pet peeves.  You pay good money to go and enjoy a concert and what you get is a bunch of people who never shut up.
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:27:57 pm »

Sorry to hear Alan was Limping on Stage, perhaps it was just a little accident and nothing serious. He is always so vibrant on Stage and I adore his concerts.  We have sat all over at his Concerts, at the Ryman we sat right by his left side & & could see him really well. I met Alan and spoke with him in MS. It was the highlight of My Life!!!!!!!! YeeHaw!! He is super nice & so Great Looking up close. !!We have had close seats most of the time. I walked up to the stage once & he signed  His wife's Book for me.I'm getting older now, but I Love to get to see Alan up Close too. Cool YeHaw!!!!Jerrie(Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:56:29 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 04:56:04 pm »

I was not there  he might not  have been limping  when he walks across   the stage its like  a little skip like

Gone  Country    Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 03:23:09 pm »

I’ve seen him perform live many times.  He was definitely limping. I too hope he’s better now. He was in great spirits that night & said Denise was there too somewhere.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: