Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 09:13:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alan christmas card  (Read 4179 times)
dee572

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2017, 10:36:37 am »

watch for your Alan Jackson  Christmas card      got mine in the mail this weekend

Gone  Country    Arkansas
ItsBarbMI

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 10:16:44 am »

Mine arrived on Monday...such a nice thing to do for his fan club members... Smiley
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 08:36:07 pm »

AJ FANS , Hi Dee!We go back years ago. So many are on Facebook now that it seems noone comes to the Page as much. I miss the ones who passed still, Dean, Mazie, Terry as we often met at Concerts. Nice to see Your Name..

I Love Reading the latest on here.
The Christmas Card was such a Great gift & Mine came this past week, A very nice surprise. Alan gets, more handsome w/age ha! Don't You Think... He sings still like a lark and is Worldwide now!!!
Love Alan Jackson's Music & Song writing & The Strayhorns are Wonderful!!!!!  Cool, A fan for Life, Jerrie  
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:30:12 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 10:09:20 pm »

Sorry I forgot to post receiving my Christmas card.   Loved it and it is the highlight always of my holiday mail.
Wishing the very best to you and yours in the New Year.

Love,
    Marian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: