Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 03:57:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tuscaloosa  (Read 2890 times)
NanP

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2017, 07:02:54 pm »

Got tickets for Tuscaloosa and hotels are filled up that night because it's Alabama's Graduation night. Of all freaking nights to play that city! I am pitchin' one hell of bitchin' fit! It's not like out of towners would know that they will have to pop a tent in the nearest Wally World sporting good section. I love Alan to pieces but would really like to kick his booking agent's ass over this one.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 09:15:06 pm »

Have you tried Airbnb? If you're going with someone else with you this might a better option for you than having to pop a tent. It may be a bit more expensive than hotels but I think it will be worth it. Just a suggestion. Enjoy Alan's concert and share with us how it goes.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:22:15 am »

Got tickets for Tuscaloosa and hotels are filled up that night because it's Alabama's Graduation night. Of all freaking nights to play that city! I am pitchin' one hell of bitchin' fit! It's not like out of towners would know that they will have to pop a tent in the nearest Wally World sporting good section. I love Alan to pieces but would really like to kick his booking agent's ass over this one.
keep trying hotels they do get cancellations     it may be a drive but try somewhere near but a little drive away

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:32:18 am »

don't think the booking agents for alan   know if there is a event or special ocassin    in a town 

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: