Alan Jackson
April 16, 2024, 12:19:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: discount  (Read 5467 times)
Dot

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2017, 07:46:24 pm »

When I try to order the new Christmas sweat shirt, how come it won't let me use my Platinum Fan Club discount of 15%?

"Gone Country"  From KY
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:03:26 pm »

Dot, if you logged in first before you made your order at the Store, the 15% discount is already included. I was puzzled too when I ordered the sweatshirt, so, I decided to check in the latest Alan Jackson Almanac I have from my membership packet the info on it. In the FAQ page it stated that after you logged in and go to the Store, you will see the (15%)discounted price on the items there. . . .you won't have to remember or try remembering any code anymore. In this instance, instead of $25.00, the discounted price is $21.25. Your total price is with the shipping and handling cost. I do like it this way much better.

BHR

JacksonMan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 07:21:39 am »

I wished they had 3x or 4x available. Ugh
leethal1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 03:53:24 pm »

I just placed a order and did not receive my discount either.
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 11:53:41 am »

The discount is listed under the picture of what you are ordering, you don't need a code it just makes it the discount as you put it in your cart---go back and check what you ordered , the discount price is listed under the regular price. Good luck--you have to be checked in to get it.

I ordered way too much but I know I will love it all.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:43:06 pm »

I wished they had 3x or 4x available. Ugh

I just received my Christmas sweatshirt yesterday. It's really nice and I love it, but, as I've expected it to be, it is larger than the size I really wanted. I ordered a small size but it looks more like a medium. From past experiences, I've always known that their actual sizes are bigger so I'm careful not to order a medium, which I would normally get at stores for some clothing items. Maybe you would want to go ahead and order the largest size they have (XXL) and not miss out on having one of it. It might actually be bigger and you could always return it if it didn't fit. Here's the link to the fan club's return and refund policy page:

https://store.alanjackson.com/customer-care#Returns

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: