Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 10:19:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Las Vegas (Henderson) concert  (Read 14581 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2009, 01:45:13 pm »

Can't believe no one has done a review on last night's concert yet.  I got home at 2:30 this morning but went straight to bed.

The "M" Resort is a beautiful venue.  The concert was outside near a HUGE pool with fire pits.  Alan mentioned how beautiful it was, especially with the almost full moon.  The weather was perfect too.

Alan wore a white western shirt and, of course, those wonderful holey jeans.  He opened with GOOD TIME.  A man gave him a shirt that said Bluesman on it so he said he had to sing Bluesman.  That was cool to see again.  Alan was really having fun and even more laid back than usual.  Security was really friendly.  When Alan said that they are pretty laid back and told the fans to get up, dance, sit back and enjoy, or do what ever they wanted, or jump in the pool, security sort of laughed and shook their heads "no"...LOL

Another great performance and a fantastic set of concerts.  Can't wait for NC shows.

Livin' On Love in California
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 02:03:05 pm »

I got home at 2:30 this morning but went straight to bed.

I don't see how you do it. I sent you a couple of e.mails. didn't realize you were going to NV but it doesn't surprise
me a bit~~ YeeHaw

Alan wore a white western shirt and, of course, those wonderful holey jeans.  He opened with GOOD TIME.  A man gave him a shirt that said Bluesman on it so he said he had to sing Bluesman.  That was cool to see again.  Alan was really having fun and even more laid back than usual.  Security was really friendly.  When Alan said that they are pretty laid back and told the fans to get up, dance, sit back and enjoy, or do what ever they wanted, or jump in the pool, security sort of laughed and shook their heads "no"...LOL
Thank you f/all the tid.bits and especially those jeans!!

Can't wait for NC shows.[/b][/color]

WILL anxiously be waiting on those reviews too. thx u

[/quote]

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 02:05:24 pm »

Thanks for the review Terry.
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AJfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 03:13:19 pm »

Terry, Thanks for the great reviews. Someone in the leaving for Las Vegas thread said she had a meet & greet with Alan.I hope they come back and post about the meeting.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 11:09:03 am by AJfan » Logged
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 03:23:19 pm »

Thanks for the review, Terry!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 08:33:10 pm »

I totally agree w/Terry's review on the Concert.  Great hotel rooms, food, PLUS excellent venue for Concerts, such as Alan's "AWESOME show.  Alan seemed to be having a "Good Time" & signed many autographs for the fans.  No doubt about it .... ALAN is the BEST!!!!! 

LIVIN' ON LOVE IN COLORADO
jules

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 02:56:10 am »

Alan was awesome!  I really enjoyed the show.  I was one of the lucky fans that made it to the front of the stage.  ALAN SIGNED MY HAT Cheesy  The M Resort is a wonderful venue.  We really enjoyed it!  Loved "Remember When"! Can't wait until the next concert!    Jules
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 06:56:26 am »

Thanks for the review Terry.  Sounds like a great concert.  Won't be long until the NC shows! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

LivesbyAJ

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 04:33:16 pm »

Thanks for the review Terry! I'm sure it was an awesome concert to be at. The venue sounds wonderful!

Judy
Franklin, TN
hillbillieheart

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 06:33:09 pm »

Terry Terry Terry you mean you didn't buy Norway and Sweden tickets? I am speachless what were you thinking girl those shows will be missing AJSCALIFFAN The fans and the band are going to miss you.Hey you got us depending on your reviews
and concert spirit.
chcoffey

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 06:45:58 pm »

I didn't go to the Concert but I wish AJ would come to Indiana
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 09:24:22 pm »

Terry,

Thanks for telling about your time w/Alan. I look forward to your explaining about how the music and Alan was. I know Paula will miss reading your posts. she always says your posts make her feel like she has been there with you. I miss her.Sounds like a wonderful place and I hope you aren't too tired.
Take care , Jeri
PS_ Terry I hope Alan does The  Bluesman at St Augustine or Hollywood.. Love that Song! Hope to see you there!
Rest up !

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 10:19:54 pm »

Terry,

Thanks for telling about your time w/Alan. I look forward to your explaining about how the music and Alan was. I know Paula will miss reading your posts. she always says your posts make her feel like she has been there with you. I miss her.Sounds like a wonderful place and I hope you aren't too tired.
Take care , Jeri
PS_ Terry I hope Alan does The  Bluesman at St Augustine or Hollywood.. Love that Song! Hope to see you there!
Rest up !

Jeri, Paula can still read the posts, just can't reply.  I miss her posting too, she always added so much to Alan's board.

Livin' On Love in California
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 11:33:38 am »

I was really glad that Alan sang the "Blues Man" which is one of my favorite Alan recordings of a song that he didn't write himself and those blue rain drops on the big screens were cool!!!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 12:38:47 pm »

Thanks so much for the review.  I wanted to go so bad but the airplane ticket was out of my budget.  Maybe another venue soon? Sounded superb and love to see Alan so relaxed.   Gotta love that guy. 

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: