Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 02:32:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Fan Club Tickets  (Read 7282 times)
luvaj10

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2017, 04:09:01 pm »

Hi.  Does anyone know how to get preferred seating tickets??  Do we log into fan club first or do we go direct to Ticketmaster??  Thanks for anyone's help!!
JacksonMan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:18:42 pm »

From My experience in previous fan clubs pre sales You can go straight to the Ticketmaster website and enter the pre sale code to buy tickets. Note. Not all Fan Clubs use Ticketmaster for pre sales.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:42:06 pm »

Log in and then go to the TOUR page. If the venue you're trying to purchase ticket(s) for indicates a pre-sale, click on the PRE-SALE button; for VIP tickets, click on VIP TICKETS button. it should be self explanatory once you get to the page that follows. I have not purchase tickets to Alan's concert from the fan club in a while, but, these first few steps has not changed since the last time I made my purchase. Anytime you want to purchase ticket(s) to Alan's concert, log in and then go to the TOUR page to start your process of making the purchase. Take note that when the pre-sale is over or there's no fan club pre-sale for the venue, clicking on BUY TICKET button will redirect you to Ticketmaster or whatever ticket seller happens to be handling the ticket sales for the fan club at that point and time (e.g., Live Nation). Also, while you're at the TOUR page, take notice of the sentence at the top of the list of scheduled concerts and venues that said,"CLICK HERE for details on Preferred Seating!" and click on the highlighted words CLICK HERE for further information on preferred seating for fan club members. Hope this helps.

BHR

bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 07:52:19 am »

bighusker,

Last time you saw Alan...please tell me:

When did you go ?

And which tickets did you buy ?
Were they Fan Club or VIP ?

OMGMA
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 05:42:20 pm »

September 2012

Fan club preferred seating. . .Floor section.

Excuse me, but, why do you want to know?

BHR

bigpig

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 06:57:25 pm »

I am trying to buy presale tickets.  I clicked on the presale tickets, it routed me to ticketmaster and once I found tickets I wanted it wants a "code" for me to enter before I can buy the tickets I want.  Where do I get this code?
JacksonMan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 07:37:25 pm »

I am trying to buy presale tickets.  I clicked on the presale tickets, it routed me to ticketmaster and once I found tickets I wanted it wants a "code" for me to enter before I can buy the tickets I want.  Where do I get this code?
Try AJ18 in the code box on ticketmaster site. It worked for Me yesterday for the little rock Ar show. Got great seats.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 10:52:47 am »

Hi.  Does anyone know how to get preferred seating tickets??  Do we log into fan club first or do we go direct to Ticketmaster??  Thanks for anyone's help!!
look on the tour page click the name of the city you want tickets at  it well tell you the password on that page    when you go to get the presale tickets at the top on the ticketmaster page you well see a put passcode here there you put the paascode  then you look at what seats you want    we still have to pay what service frees ticket master has.   

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 11:09:07 am »

I am trying to buy presale tickets.  I clicked on the presale tickets, it routed me to ticketmaster and once I found tickets I wanted it wants a "code" for me to enter before I can buy the tickets I want.  Where do I get this code?
on that if you look on the tour page on the bottom of the city you want to buy tickets   it well tell you what the passcode well be    then when you hit the presale button wherever it directs you you well know the passcode click on the name of the city you want tickets at keep reading on the  bottom of the page it well show you the passcode
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:27:08 am by dee572 » Logged

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: