Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 08:25:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chasin That Neon Rainbow!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  (Read 2518 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2017, 11:41:45 pm »

Cheesy Grin Smiley Wink   Yes!   What a fitting song to sing at tonight's award show!   We Rothrocks have always loved Chasin' That Neon Rainbow and feel the words tell Alan's story.  And to hear the whole song in its entirety.  What a treat!  Great job Alan and the Strayhorns.  Totally made this family's night!   And of course congrats to Alan for being inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.  Well earned, well deserved.   Thanks for 28 years of music, song writing and entertainment.  It never gets old!!   

What a Day Yesterday Was!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 04:33:55 pm »

yes, HopeRothrock, it was a fabulous ending to the CMA awards.   Everyone was on their feet singing along with Alan and the great Strayhorns. Since 1989 and still doing the same wonderful words, lyrics and style that we continue to love and look forward to.   A new CD is such a thrilling thought.    Been way too long.
Looking forward to seeing Alan somewhere this year.    Life is good.   We love you Alan.

bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 04:44:38 am »

Hope,

Hey lady !!   I know you guys love that song and our ALAN. 
I rejoined FC because I'm seeing Alan in 2018 come hell or high water. 
There's a show in Pgh. March  24th. The venue is TBA.

OMGMA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: