Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 07:11:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone hacked my accnt & it's been awful 11/06/2017  (Read 3103 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2017, 07:05:27 pm »

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ>>Thanks Cindy, Abby & this Webmaster. for your help

I know I was hacked but I am GLAD to say, I'm back online..I was ready to get someone in real trouble for hacking my account, to get on this site

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, YOU ARE BEING WATCHED & .DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN. There will be consequences for sure.  Angry
All YOU AJ FANS, BE CAREFUL , There are bad things lurking,

I just missed seeing Alan when he was here & lost two VIP tickets but sickness in the family is why.. I must see ALAN & the STRAYHORNS> ASAP Jeri & Hubby

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 10:59:11 pm »

Jeri, so sorry to hear this and thanks for the warning and the alert. Modern technology have its disadvantages and this is one of them. Glad you recognized it when it happened and got help from Cindy and the other AJFC staff. I will surely make note of this and keep this in mind. Thanks again and wish you and your hubby well.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:32:23 pm »

Jeri, so sorry to hear this and thanks for the warning and the alert. Modern technology have its disadvantages and this is one of them. Glad you recognized it when it happened and got help from Cindy and the other AJFC staff. I will surely make note of this and keep this in mind. Thanks again and wish you and your hubby well.

BHR

[/
BHR, Be very careful, it's still not easy for me to sign on, like before. The Person had access to my Name-Credit card, ( which we changed cards right away. Thank God!) It was awful not getting to see if Alan was going to be near us right away. I wrote Cindy & Staff , also the website contact. I have had my PL Membership to buy Tickets for Years and this was a first for us.. Thanks for Your Kind Words, Please be careful & I Hope you & All Fans are getting to see Alan. Wasn't Alan Great On the CMA Awards. He sang last but they saved the BEST for Last ha! It was a Great show This Year!! Loved it. we even saw Alan's "Niecy" & she looked Great! Alan sang Great & Looked Wonderful too, so did the Band!  Cool
Take care, Jerrie (Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:37:30 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: