Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 08:08:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pit Pass Desperation  (Read 2495 times)
sheilamc

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2017, 04:51:31 pm »

I am going to see Alan tomorrow, November 3, 2017, in the Cajundome in Lafayette LA.  When I ordered, Pit Passes were not available.  Is there anyway I can get some or even one Pit Pass through the fan club?  Desperate in Mississippi....
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 09:12:39 pm »

did you buy pit tickets      that's all you can do is stand in the pit you can get close to the stage in the pit  but that's all and the pit tickets is standing only no chairs in the pit tickets

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:26:26 pm »

Hello!

I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure.I know we got second row behind the pit once & we could see over the people standing better. I have sat  row 2 & all over and Just to be able to chat with the band is a Treat.

I Loved getting up near the stage at the end & Alan signed my book . I have met Alan and that is a Dream come true!He is super nice & very non -pretentious to be such a worldwide STAR  Cool
 Wishing You good Luck Cool Jeri (HomeTown,MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: