Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 12:05:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You Alan  (Read 2537 times)
nbloom

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2009, 08:09:12 pm »

I just wanted to post this because Alan's music means so much to me. When 9/11 happend I was a member of the National Guard. His song " Where were you" touched me so much. and was right to the core. April of this year I lost a dear grandchild due to SIDS. When I heard "Sissy Song" on the car radio I had to pull over and just sob. Alan really can sing songs that mean so much and strike a cord with the American public. For this I thank him for what he does and will be eternally in his debt. I just want to say "Thank you" for what you do for the tropps and for all of us.

Neal Bloomenrader
Casper, Wyoming
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 09:08:15 am »

Sorry for your loss of your grandchild, I can't imagine the pain.  Alan writes songs to help him deal with pain that he is suffering, and most of us have similar pain, that is why it is so meaningful.  He can relate to our pain and sadness because he has had a similar feelings.  It is a God given talent to be able to write the words that are the most comforting and he certainly has that talent.  Leslie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: