Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 09:40:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Info from fan club about Alan CMHOF Induction  (Read 3293 times)
countryfan267

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2017, 02:56:14 pm »

Some time ago I received an email from fan club to watch Alan’s web site for information on how to win red carpet spots for Alan’s CMHOF Induction. I’ve checked the site but I’ve never seen any information on how to apply for red carpet spots. Can someone please let me know how we are to apply to win??? Thanks!!!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 11:31:32 am »

think if in town you go early to see the red carpet     

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 12:37:44 pm »

look on country music hale of fame   website you can watch the red carpet and induction ceremony there

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 09:06:25 pm »

I received an email several weeks ago, had to sign up to get an invite. I did receive one and had to print it off to get to go to the Fan Party after we saw him and his family walking the Red Carpet to go in the CMHOF. Anyone could go see him on the Red Carpet. Had to be an Fan Club Member to sign up for the invite to go to the Fan Party.  Think it was sent to the people who live a certain number of miles from Nashville, (not certain that part is correct). My daughter and I went and met up with another couple I have met at several of A. J.'s concerts. We got a goody bag, then they had Alan Trivia, and gave away more gifts. A lot of pics on FB.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 08:53:42 pm »

Dot, hi! This is Jeri..So happy you got to go. Our son lives in Nashville but he came here to visit us ha! We wanted to go see this, but we did see it streaming. Alan & his family looked so Great! I'm so happy you got to see them there. It really sounded like you had a Great Time!!I was so thrilled for Alan to get this honor, frankly I thought He had gotten it Years ago ! Ha! Loved his speech..He looked Wonderful as usual and just so Alan. He never is pretentious. Alan Keeps it Country!!
Good to see your Posting on here. Take care, & again Congrats! Jeri(Home Town MS

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: