Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 12:42:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding  (Read 9748 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2017, 04:15:22 am »

Congratulations to Mattie and Ben on their beautiful wedding day this weekend ! Wishing them a lifetime of love and happiness !
jdub

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:12:14 am »

Anxious to see lots of pictures.  A few were shared on FB and it looked like a beautiful wedding. 
Wishing all the best for Mattie and Ben.
HOOTIE1951

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 02:03:01 pm »

I AM IN ALAN,S FAN CLUB AND ON HIS FACEBOOK  BUT I NEVER SAW THE PICTURES OF MATTIE AND BEN.. HOW DID I MISS THEM
BestCowGirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 10:05:39 pm »

Congrats to Mattie and Ben and both their families. Hope you all had a "Good Time".  Smiley
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 12:41:52 pm »

Congrats to the bride and groom and the new Mom & Dad-in-law! Ben & Mattie, wish you both the best and a happy and long married life. Denise and Alan, happy for you both on your daughter's marriage. Wish you both many adorable grandchildren. Smiley Hope to see some wedding photos soon.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 04:58:22 pm »

Congrats Mattie & Your Young man, On your recent Marriage!!!

I know you were a beautiful bride but seems like you should still be a Teen ha! Time flys

May your Home be filled with Love, God Bless, a Fan of Alan's Jeri(MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
suem

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 09:30:49 pm »

Congratulations Mattie and Ben.   The pictures were absolutely stunning.   The wedding was at the Jackson home.  Perfection!

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 12:20:36 pm »

For those of us who doesn't have Facebook account, I found this website with Mattie and Ben's wedding photos. Beautiful bride and groom. . .beautiful family. . .wonderful photos.

http://www.kristynhoganblog.com/weddings/nashville-wedding-mattie-ben

BHR
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:28:57 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 12:05:44 pm »

Thank you for posting this website! What a beautiful wedding .
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 11:40:54 am »

Thanks BHR, The photos were so lovely of Mattie's wedding & Family. I know ole Dad & Mom will miss their daughter, as we did ours. Loved the wedding party dresses all being the same color, that is the way my daughter did hers too. I remember seeing mattie running around the track inside the fence of the first Alan Mansion House. Seems like she should still be that age.
Children grow up so fast and i know ole Dad & Mom will have "The Empty Nest Syndrome" just as we did.

Now we have grand children, One girl who just graduated University Of Florida Yea!!! We feel fifty ourselves but we aren't ha! I enjoyed my grands ( time wise) more than my own children. My husband was away in war when our son was born, so it was very difficult times. We made it with all the readjustments Yea!!! My husband said the best part of the grands, They go home at night, so we just enjoyed the days and
had so much fun. Thanks BHR! You really  keep us Fans informed, Hugs from me to you, Jerrie Hometown MS.

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 09:55:25 am »

Beautiful pictures & wedding. At Sweetbriar too. How special is that. 💕

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 05:07:12 am »

Sweetbriar ?  Sure looks like it, but I thought it was sold .

OMGMA
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 04:51:45 pm »

That was not Sweetbriar , it is at the new house they built in a gated community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: