Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 09:33:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charleston, WV  (Read 2289 times)
Johnson6

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2017, 12:36:44 pm »

Had front row seats on the floor and could not see a thing due to the pit people standing right in front of us. It's not their fault, but when you purchase front row you expect to have the best seats. Standing was not a option cause that just blocked the people behind us. I did talk to security but they told me I need to discuss with Alan's people. So as you can see nothing was done. We left before the last 4 songs.. Terrible experience..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 02:08:38 pm by Johnson6 » Logged
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 06:55:26 pm »

Please don't give up on seeing Alan..The Venue is in charge of seating.. When I got o ANY AJ Concert, I make sure if it is behind the pit area, to get seats a few rows back.

We had front row at the Ryman and at Tupelo Row 2, I was so happy as we took my Sister and Brother in Law with us & they Like Classical Music..They really loved it. and she is older than me.. ha! she begged me  "take her backstage at my meet & greet" but I told her, I could Not do that ha!She said , "Well I used to Live in GA right by Alan's "Moma Ruth" I had to get going, to go up on the Stage. when I looked back at my Sister, she was still begging..LOL.
When I came back I was floating from talking to Alan & spoke to one Band member. I had my photo made with him & he signed it..I told my Sister "That was The Most Happy Time Of my Life" she said "What about your children? " I told her that was painful but I Loved them now. ha! Alan Jackson is just so real, he makes YOU feel like you are so Important..a Gentleman Indeed..very savvy but just so much more great Looking Up close too. Love his music & he is the real deal..He has money but I am not rich but he is not Pretentious.. Thanks Alan for being so nice , I forgot to tell YOU I Love Your Music, being so in awe of you. I went blank...
 So In Awe & Lucky to meet" Alan Jackson". Oh Yes, You write Great Songs too!
Thanks .(Hometown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: