Alan Jackson
April 16, 2024, 05:29:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disapointed!  (Read 5216 times)
MCR1207

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2017, 09:14:21 pm »

Paid $800. for 2 tickets to the show in Erie, Pa.  Just so we could meet Alan Jackson.  Never Happened! 
So what was the extra money for???  Thanks alot!!!
jdub

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 08:04:21 am »

My first question would be where did you buy your tickets?  That is a lot of money and I am so sorry you didn't get to meet him.  I would be upset, too. Sad Sad Sad
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 06:24:51 pm »

Paid $800. for 2 tickets to the show in Erie, Pa.  Just so we could meet Alan Jackson.  Never Happened!  
So what was the extra money for???  Thanks alot!!!

[/I BUY nearly ALL our tickets on Alan's Page..or the Venue or Ticketmaster..

Sorry you had such luck, but maybe your source was not a good one.. We lost $200 vip but due to Family Illness. VIP doesn't mean you get a free meet w/Alan. Those are rare. The Venue should be visited Online  before ordering any tickets. It determines if you meet Alan or not.. It will say, you can't just assume with this price you will meet

Sorry for your loss, perhaps you ordered from a bad site or there was a mix-up..I have never had this happen but we have gone to Lots & Lots of Alan's shows from all over FL to TN , Grand Ole Opry, Ryman and never a Problem. so Sorry for you Guys Be sure to check the venue out online or wait for AJ tickets w/Geet & Greet, .The Venue is what you must check our first, Vip doesn't imply you meet Alan if the Venue doesn't say it, I'm so sorry for your disappointment.. I could cry for you. Cry
Jerrie (HometownMS)
size]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 05:14:17 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 09:36:39 am »

Paid $800. for 2 tickets to the show in Erie, Pa.  Just so we could meet Alan Jackson.  Never Happened! 
                       my understanding they did away with the meet greets   

Gone  Country    Arkansas
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:45:45 am »

MCR wrote  "Paid $800. for 2 tickets to the show in Erie, Pa.  Just so we could meet Alan Jackson.  Never Happened! 
So what was the extra money for???  Thanks alot!!! "

Really sorry it didn't go as you expected.   
I assume you bought VIP- Good Time Experience for $401 each.
Those come through CID Entertainment and aren't Fan Club Seats.

I really don't understand how those VIP seats affect the FC seats.
If anyone can help us understand what their relationship is and how they co exist , I'd be very interested.

OMGMA
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 11:26:50 pm »

If you ordered your VIP tickets from the fan club then you have received the free autographed and other items that are included in the VIP package you chose to order. That's basically what makes VIP tickets more expensive aside from the good seating location. If you purchased your tickets from other source, then, you got ripped off. . . .in a sense, that is. As another poster here have said, Alan is no longer doing the meet and greet, but at these times where brawls and violence has become more and more a common occurrences at concerts no one can really blame him for doing away with it, in the name of safety, if nothing else. However, there may still certain occasions where he might decide to have one but with limitations, I'm sure. It won't surprise me at all if that happens. If you want to know what's included in the VIP ticket package you purchased, if you purchased it from the fan club, go to the link below.

https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/alan-jackson-tour-2018/

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: