Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 02:02:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AXS TV- Small Town Southern Man November 7th  (Read 8825 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2017, 07:17:00 am »

http://www.axs.tv/press_articles/join-some-of-musics-most-iconic-artists-in-axs-tvs-docs-that-rock-every-tuesday-starting-sept-12/

Hope you can all watch. Nov. 7 !

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 08:08:48 pm »

Thanks for the heads up, Somebody! Looking forward to watching it. Hopefully, we 'll have a good weather that day so there'll be no signal interruption on our tv's satellite feed. . .or on the 15th of this month for the ACM Honors airing. Misses seeing Alan both on tv and concerts.

BHR

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 10:24:44 pm »

I need to sign up to receive AXS.   We just do not see much of Alan any longer.
Did get to see The ACM honors Friday night.    Alan, you were just great, as always.
That was a standing ovation.   We ALL miss you.

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 06:15:38 pm »

Thanks for the Notice but I called our carrier & we can't get AXS yet..My Sister has it in Brevard County.. she plays it to me over the phone at times haha! I hope we can get it later.

BHR, I miss Getting to see Alan & The StrayHorns. seems like ages. we didn't get to use our VIP tickets when Alan was at St Augustine recently, family surgery. I'm sure it was a great show.
I miss seeing him Always..Love to Alan and I hope he stayed safe during the storm, if he was around it..and his Family the REAL WORLD FAMILY.. Our power stayed on all during the Hurricane..Thank God!!
Take care & stay safe to All, Thanks for the Notice! Jerrie (Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:39:19 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 04:48:53 am »

Hopefully this will be on. I checked ahead on Axs and cannot find it on the schedule.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:53:10 am by Somebody » Logged
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 12:26:21 pm »

Somebody, I checked the AXS TV website and found the page with the schedules for the premier of their new event where Alan is appearing. He's still scheduled there so I think it's still on. The link is below. . .scroll down.

http://www.axs.tv/press_articles/join-some-of-musics-most-iconic-artists-in-axs-tvs-docs-that-rock-every-tuesday-starting-sept-12/

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 10:51:45 pm »

Somebody, I know that this is disappointing to those of us fans who has been looking forward to watch this show and then to find out that the AXS TV folks would not be airing it after all. . .and my apologies, by the way, as you have been right all along. The news is they will still be airing it but just at a much later date than we all would rather prefer them to. I send an email twice to AXS TV about their scheduling of this show, one last night (11-6) using their FEEDBACK form and this morning (11-7) directly to their programming personnel. I don't know when the response arrived in my INBOX as my family and I had been out all day running errands and stuff, but, here's what it said:

"I'm sorry that the Alan Jackson special was moved. I believe that we will be airing it early next year."

I will still be checking their website and their schedule and printable calendar. . .the calendar is only up to November 19 currently. . .to keep an eye on any changes that may occur in their program scheduling just in case by some minor miracle they'll air Alan's special at least before the year ends. My apologies again.

BHR

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 04:02:04 pm »

Thanks for checking it out. I emailed them too but haven't checked my email lately. Thanks for the info and hopefully SOMEDAY it will be on.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 04:18:39 pm »

FYI: While we're all, I'm sure, disappointed that the special show on Alan at AXS TV did not materialized. . .or been moved to sometime early next year, here's a show, however, that you all may not want to miss tomorrow, the 1st of December, in this cable tv channel at 5:45PM ET: "GEORGE JONES, 50 YEARS OF HITS - A SOUNDSTAGE SPECIAL EVENT". The info on this reads: "Emmylou Harris, Harry Connick Jr., ALAN JACKSON, Martina McBride, Randy Travis, Aaron Neville, Vince Gill, Merle Haggard perform in a salute to the country singer". Obviously this is from a previous tribute special to George Jones that was done before his and Merle's death and as well as Randy's suffering a stroke. But I think it will still be refreshing and wonderful to watch them all singing in tribute to George Jones.

That is, again, tomorrow on AXS TV at 5:45PM ET, if you're all interested in watching.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: