Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 07:52:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HURRICANE IRMA - FLORIDA  (Read 5703 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:28:23 pm »

To all of AJ fans in Florida who will or may be affected by Hurricane Irma, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. I just heard on the news about the mandatory evacuation that has been issued to residents of areas that will and may be affected by this HUGE storm. If you live in any of those areas, PLEASE do not be stubborn and evacuate to a safe place before this storm hits. I have an elderly sister living alone in Jacksonville and my family and I are truly worried about her. We're hoping and praying that her son will get to her soon and help evacuate her to a safer place. Stay safe and be safe, all of you.

My heart still goes out to the victims of Hurricane Harvey in Texas. You're all in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Take care, everyone.

BHR

jdub

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:29:25 am »

Praying for all those in harms way.  We sure don't need another disaster while we are still working on this one.  The fires in the west are also bad.  Please keep them in your prayers, also.  For those of us here in the Midwest, we seem to be safe for now, so keep us posted. 
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:23:57 am »

Prayers for all who are in the path of the hurricanes. We have family and friends there as I am sure many of us do. Also prayers for the safety of all the animals. It must be so awful and scary to go through this.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 10:27:43 am »

Prayers for everyone in the path of the hurricane.     Stay safe.     

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 12:20:40 pm »

all the states  in the hurricanes path    we are thinking about you    and we watch the weather channel a lot     everyone stay safe

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 07:17:40 pm »

Thanks Everyone for caring ..We were lucky & got no damage but we are not near the Ocean or areas that usually flood, Thank God,,, I prayed a LOT & and it was tree limbs down & wind but I had this Peace that only God can give.. Thanks for your kindness & I hope Jinx & everyone had no damage or were unhurt by this storm. It was bad in places...BHR & All you AJ Fan's Thanks for caring too. I hope Alan's house near the water didn't get damage, or any of you Fans who live in the path of this storm.
We have another coming by a bit later..,,Take care Everyone & stay safe. God Bless, Jerrie& family 

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: