Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 10:13:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Fave 4TH Of July Memory  (Read 2710 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2017, 08:59:56 pm »

Happy 4th Of July, Everyone! Have a safe one.

http://www.nashcountrydaily.com/2017/06/30/alan-jacksons-favorite-fourth-of-july-memory-family-boat-nyc-statue-of-liberty-fireworks/

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 05:27:57 pm »

BHR Hello Again! Cool

Thanks for putting this online. Alan really enjoyed that I know. With Denise & his Girls. We have been to Manhattan many times. Our daughter modeled there about a year..& lived there. It was fun to check in the Excelsior (Sp?) Hotel & see Commercials with our daughter in them on TV.. ha! She did great meeting some huge Stars also modeling & seeing Farrah Fawcett (sp?), They asked her to go to Milan & do more exclusive work(like gowns & swimsuits that show more skin) That is when her career came to a halt & I admire her for her great Value system .shoes & Gowns were ok but anything more she was out fast  Cheesy We loaded up her clothes and brought her home.. The plane trips were getting expensive , we missed her so much, we were glad to pay. Smiley

NY is a great place to visit but I am a country Lady. We did take the girls to NY to see the Museums before they went to the University here. Their mom showed them where she used to work and live and ride the subway. When we first arrived in Manhattan, who else but first one we saw was the "Naked Cowboy' w/Guitar LOL My daughter covered my eyes ha! It was a great time! That Statue of Liberty is Beautiful & it's meaning. Gift from France. Oh Yes! where she worked she got visited by Michael Bolton & his entourage. I loved his Voice & Music, this was in the 80's in the great part of his career. She didn't tell her children she ever modeled until they saw accidently her modeling book here at our house ha!! Cheesy

I know Alan & his wife "Nisey" are proud of their girls too. They have both had losses also of their Mom's. So sorry for them.. I saw Alan's mom when he introduced "Precious Memories 1", they all were singing along w/Alan in their seats near us.

My Favorite Fourth of July was When my husband came home from war & we all held one another tight.
Alan will never forget his favorite one with his Family in NY! Bless his Heart. Cool

Jerrie( MS Hometown) 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:05:25 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: