Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 06:39:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP Packages  (Read 5525 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:22:03 am »

Hi to all AJ fans:  I was just wondering if any of you have ever bought VIP packages for Alan's concerts?  I have sent two emails to the fan club and have had no responses.  I need to know how they work.

Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 06:05:15 pm »

Hi Welcome to the Alan Jackson Fan Club !!!! I have been a member for years, but we have lost so many regulars, to post much.

Yes, I got two VIP Tickets to Alan's Concert but unfortunately we had to not go because of my Brother -in-Law-. had to have surgery. I could have cried.. but I have seen Alan & met him, so I feel Blessed. I also shook hands with Monty Allen & saw one of my favorites of the Band also, Roger. He has a smile that lights up the room. ha! maybe someone can tell you what the experience is like but I got Great seats but through Ticketmaster, so I paid a LOT! I never "cry over spilt Milk , however" ha! I just missed a Great Concert I'm sure. I will see them later , we go all over, to see Alan & The StrayHorns , YeeHaw! I'm sure You will enjoy it..

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:35:08 am »

HI Jeri.  Yes i was a regular on here before too.  Now most people use twitter or facebook.  I use facebook.  But I do miss being on here.  I just find I don't have the time like I used too.  Just too much things to do.  I do come on here occasionally just to see what people have been up to and what's new on the site. 

Thanks for replying to my question.  I  got the VIP package 3 and I just want to know when they let you know where to meet the host as you get to go to the venue early.  I got my tickets on line and nothing was mentioned.

I emailed Cindy twice, and I got no response.

Anita

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 12:37:48 pm »

Hon, I'm sure if you go early, you should get good parking & we usually go to the Box Office Area. They can tell you what to do & where to go etc.

Not sure exactly what you mean.. If they are VIP for a certain time date, you go to the area & try to type in the word they fix for you, before time is out.. I could not beat the clock, so mine came byo Ticketmaster, I'm getting older LOL

..Jeri
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 12:46:23 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 05:04:42 am »

Thanks Jeri

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: