Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 08:23:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ Lakefront GA Home For Sale  (Read 5482 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2017, 06:55:22 pm »

Looking to buy a house? Check this one out. Alan and Denise had listed their Georgia Lakefront mansion for $6.4 million. It is gorgeous in and out. Love it! Have to win the Lotto (sweepstakes) first to afford it, though. Smiley See the photos and details here:

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-georgia-lake-house-for-sale-pictures/

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 12:47:07 pm »

BHR Hello!

So nice to see you on here, I hope you are fine and I have missed you,. and your comments etc..
 Love that House but Alan may not need it, now that his "Moma Ruth" has passed.
He misses his I know, Just as "Denise" misses her dear Mom. I still miss my Mom & she pased in 2009. we never get past the loss of a Dear Mother. Especially on "Mother's Day". It's sad for me now & I'm an older woman. My daughter always brings me flowers w/ ballons & a Gift but it still reminds me of mom.

I hope Alan always keeps his home in TN, that is where the children grew up. I saw his Mansion & had my photo made by it..I talked to the fence & said "I knew his Mom had to be proud of his success. Both as a Singer/Songwriter and also him as a Person. he  is a Great Guy. So unpretentious, to be rich. I will never forget talking w/Alan & could not think briefly ha! I never even told him how I Loved his music, I was so in awe of him. I saw Roger & shook hands with Monty of the Band too. I will never forget them. My sister went with me to Alan's M&G and she begged me "Jerrie Please take me with you, I know of his sisters, I live in GA" LOL I hated to say I'm sorry Sister, but I only had one M&G.I was so lucky to get it..
 Alan, Thanks for making that Day, One of The Best Days of My Life.!! I shall NEVER forget.Never ever  Cool

BHR Take care & Hopefully you and yours are well. Take care and to ALL you Mom's,
an early "Happy Mother's Day! Jerrie
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:52:12 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 03:40:32 pm »

He sold that home a while back . I have pic with my Granddaughter there to.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 10:28:27 pm »

Betty, I think you may have mistaken or confused this with another lakeside home that Alan and Denise sold in TN. He sold another one, I believe, in FL. Also, I don't know if this is the one, another one of their estates was one time put on the market but a short time later they decided they didn't want to sell that property after all and took it off the market. This mansion is in Clarkesville, GA and just recently been listed with a Real Estate company. According to their website the showing is May 10th to May 13th this year. Check the link below and click on SCHEDULE A SHOWING.

http://www.harrynorman.com/real-estate/3531-moccasin-creek-rd-clarkesville-ga-30523/8183322/40640876

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 06:46:46 pm »

Betty , Hi!,
Yes Alan sold the mansion where his kids grew up, but he built another on that same property, I think.
Smaller as the girls were in college.He sold his cars in NY I think, my son who lives near, tells me the news.
he gets my Alan Jackson T-Shirts too( some of them) ha! People ask him always about Alan too. They love  His "Good Time Bar" but my son drinks rarely, wine I think.
I had a photo by the gate & a leaf blew off the tree there & went in my mouth LOL naturally I saved it..
I'm just a real Alan Jackson Fan. Singer/Songwriter. I admire his work& him. I love cozy homes.,, Take care Betty, Jeri( Hometown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: