Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 07:58:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3129 times)
Talitha

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:29:33 pm »

Hello everyone,

I am new here. My name is Talitha and i life in the Netherlands.
Have been a Alan Jackson fan for years.
But only now found the fanclub.

I have never seen Alan in concert, but would realy like too.
Love to read about the stories you all might have about being at a concert.
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 12:25:03 pm »

Talitha Hello! I had the Pleasure of Hugging Alan around the waist, as the Photographer made our pic!

We welcome New Fans to Alan Jackson's Site. I have been a Fan for Years and have gone to many, many Concerts. All were Great! Love the band "The Strayhorns" also.
Alan sings wonderful & is a great Songwriter also, as you probably know. I enjoy all his Concerts and have fun where they are. We go to Nashville, TN a Lot since our son lives near . Nashville has a lot to see about Alan Jackson & HIS STAR..ON THE WALK OF fAME..Alan recently  was Inducted into "The Country Music Hall Of Fame". I am so proud for him & his Family on this one. Frankly , I presummed Alan already was there, but this is Great News! Cool  He deserves it & More!!
'YeeHaw"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

I hope you continue to enjoy Alan's music and as a Fan i Love his "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning." He has Love Songs, Songs about Family all kinds, even Gospel. He recently did a Duo w/Chris Young. Love it. called "There's A New Kid In Town."meaning Jesus. Love it! On Chris's Christmas Album. I got it on  I-Tunes. He is a Great Singer/Songwriter. Enjoy!

Welcome to the Fanclub, Jerrie(Hometown MS) I have relatives in Sweden that come here.Well Really, my Husband's
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:33:26 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Talitha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 09:57:38 am »

Thank you so much   Smiley
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 06:03:13 am »

Welcome Talitha ! I'm not on here as much as I use to be but I still stop in every now and then. I go to the Facebook page more often. Hope you enjoy it here and I hope you get to an Alan Jackson concert Someday soon! I have only been to one but it was a dream come true, I got the chance to meet Alan ! Wishing you the best of luck ! Take care !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: