Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 02:11:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP experience!  (Read 2509 times)
Telisha008

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:59:27 pm »

Ok, so my best friend and I took the leap & purchased VIP experience tickets to see Alan Jackson in Nashville! We are driving from Michigan! I am so exited but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how their VIP experience was and  what should I expect? Im so excited and I don't want to be disappointed especially for the price. Thanks!
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 02:56:51 pm »

Congrats! I have yet to ever be disappointed with seeing Alan and the Strayhorns and I've been to so many, I can't remember. You will definitely enjoy it. We drove 12 hours once & I got to meet Alan. It was the Best experience ever!

Congrats & You will enjoy seeing other sites in Nashville( if you have time) The Hall Of Fame, Alan 's New "Good Time", perhaps his Star on the walk of Fame. Lots of places to visit there close. The Ryman, GOO, The Bridgestone, plus The place where all the Singers & Song Writers meet. ENJOY!!!
So Happy for Ya! Jeri(Hometown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: