Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 03:55:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Loss  (Read 9052 times)
cheryle.gillis3

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:22:32 pm »

So very sad to hear of the Loss of your Mother. Remember to take One Day at a Time. Don't really know anything else that can Console you. Very sad time. Take care.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 08:59:51 pm »

Alan, Denise, Mattie, Ali, and Dani, I am so sorry to hear about Momma Ruth. I never got to meet her in person but from what  I have read she seemed like a wonderful person. I hope all the wonderful memories that you shared with her, help you through this difficult time..
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 09:10:28 pm »

Alan, Denise daughters and families..... please know that I am sincerely sorry to hear of Mama Ruth's passing.   She was a lovely lady and we all knew that without ever having met her. 

She is strolling all over heaven with Daddy Gene. 

Take care of yourselves and bless you always.

Love,
Marian

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 09:11:18 pm »

very sad to hear of  mama ruth passing.     Take care  and our thoughts are with the family.    A very sweet lady

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 09:20:12 pm »

Alan and family, I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved mom.
I was fortunate to have met Mama Ruth on two occasions, she was a wonderful lady.
Thoughts and Prayers for all.....
cntrygrl1051

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 10:24:39 pm »

So sorry to hear of the passing of Mama Ruth. My thoughts and prayers are with Alan and all your family

Lovin AJ in Central Illinois
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 10:25:43 pm »

My condolences, thoughts and prayers to you, Alan, and your family on the passing today of your beloved Mama. Never had the honor to meet her in person but from what those who had have always said, she was not just a very loving and caring mother who had supported you throughout your music career but a truly remarkable and wonderful woman and human being who will be sorely miss by many. She have a special place in the hearts of your many fans, me included. God bless and guide you and your family, Alan in your hour of grief and sorrow.

Rest In Peace, Mama Ruth.

BHR

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 10:27:15 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 11:03:44 am »

Thoughts and prayers for the Jackson family. 
 Cry
God bless and be with you throughout this difficult time. Know she is strolling through Heaven with DaddyGene and that he was there to welcome Her home and hold her in his arms again.

Prayers to all and cherish the memories.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 01:39:11 pm »

So sorry to hear about Mama Ruth Jackson . I never met her but I feel like I did because of Alan's music and his sharing her in his music and  memories. She did only good on earth and was loved and respected by many. She lived a good life and raised a good family. Thanks Mrs. Jackson for making us all feel like we knew you , thanks for being such a good person all your life. You have passed down your goodness and kind heart to your family. I'm sure they miss you already and will continue to love you forever. So sorry for your loss Jackson family. I'm sure you know how blessed you were to have her in your life. Sending Love and Healing Prayers. <3
bennettgr

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 02:43:06 pm »

Alan,I am truly sorry to hear about your mom.It is a rough time,that's a given.You,Denise and your family are in my prayers.

There is no doubt she is with Jesus and your dad in heaven.

GREG
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 07:09:25 pm »

Alan Jackson and Family.
My Heart sank as I read this today. I cried for Your Loss, especially since "Denise" lost her Mother too.
No words can ease the feeling you have today, but time does help us to heal. Prayers for all of You.

I saw your family with "Mama Ruth", when you sang Songs from your first, "Precious Memories".
She was singing along with you & "Mattie" too. I think this was at the Ryman...

God Bless You and Yours. Jerrie - 

"RIP "Mama Ruth" <3

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 07:13:02 pm »

Alan, so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to loose both of your parents. Prayers and thoughts for you and the rest of the family...
My condolences...

AJ IS THE BEST
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 12:25:56 am »

Alan and Family so sorry for your lost . May God bless each and everyone of you.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 07:59:36 pm »

So very sorry your loss. RIP dear Momma Ruth. My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family Alan.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 06:49:52 am »

Dear Alan:

Am sad and crying over the loss of your mother, Mama Ruth.  You can still talk to her in heaven and she will be watching you all the time now.  You were lucky to have had that wonderful mom at all.  GOD MUST HAVE NEEDED HER RIGHT NOW.  Tell her hello each day and she will watch over you and your family.
I am so sad about this. 

Love you Alan
Suzanne aka ALANFAN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: