Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 09:36:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT: 2016 CMA Awards Rebroadcast  (Read 2509 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:23:00 pm »

For those of you who missed the CMA Awards 50th Anniversary Show last month or just would like to watch it again. . .and Alan performing, in particular, AXS TV (340/Direct TV - Satellite) is rebroadcasting it on Jan. 1st, New Year's Day at 8pm ET/7pm CT. Some cable tv providers carries the channel but maybe a premium channel that you will have to pay for. Thought I'll inform you all about this.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 09:13:30 pm »

For those of you who missed the CMA Awards 50th Anniversary Show last month or just would like to watch it again. . .and Alan performing, in particular, AXS TV (340/Direct TV - Satellite) is rebroadcasting it on Jan. 1st, New Year's Day at 8pm ET/7pm CT. Some cable tv providers carries the channel but maybe a premium channel that you will have to pay for. Thought I'll inform you all about this.

BHR

Thanks for the Info BHR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to call my Sister & tell her. She gets this but we haven't yet.. boohoo.. she loved it the last time. You are THE BEST to inform us about Alan being on TV etc...Thanks so Much!  Cool
Happy New Year! Jerrie(Home Town MS)> where My Heart is

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: