Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 03:39:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HONKY TONK HIGHWAY TOUR  (Read 7730 times)
ittybitty

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2016, 09:19:30 am »

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS Smiley ALAN & LEE ANN TOURING TOGETHER PLEASE COME TO PITTSBURGH PA!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:41:35 pm by ittybitty » Logged
lmikemanl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 03:33:59 pm »

Do Philly! Don't make everyone in Jersey head down to A.C.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 12:38:35 am »

how exciting!!
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 10:29:27 am »

Got my tickets for  Pensacola and St Augustine -  YEEHAW

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:35:02 am »

Got 4 tickets for St. Augustine!  SO EXCITED!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 02:31:50 pm »

Our Anniversary is coming up about the time of Alan & The StrayHorn's being in Concert at
St Augustine. I wish  Alan could sing "Once in a Lifetime Love", it's an old Favorite of Ours & I would love to hear it Near our special Day. hint, hint  Cool

Lou Ann, Good News , SO GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING TOO! I FINALLY GOT TICKETS!! MAYBE WE (HUBBY & I )WILL SEE YOU AT ST AUGUSTINE, FL YEA! or AS ALAN WOULD SAY -YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!! Cool

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure they have parking included LOL I can walk... we have been to this venue.

Good to see You Posting Lou ,( sure will miss Terry. Dizzy & Mazie.) I had my photo made with the twins
at the George Jones Birthday! so sad, But Happy New Year, Jerrie FL HOMETOWN MS> where my Heart is..

Hope to see you there, LOU, Sue &  ALL you AJ Fans Too!..  
Jinx, so Happy for You, perhaps we will see You Guys there also. I sent you a private message before, sorry I finally Got tickets in the Mail. cost more but that's ok. His tickets sell out fast as a Bullet ha! Cheesy! Jerrie

To All ALAN JACKSON Fans!!,ALAN & FAMILY < STAFF & STRAYHORNS ! See You Soon!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:04:20 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 06:59:00 pm »

Jerrie!

I replied to your message.  Your picture is still there!   SO excited to see our man again.   If you get there really early you can park close.  That's what our angels Mazie and Dizzy did the last time we met them there.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 09:16:42 pm »

YEAH! MAYBE WE (HUBBY & I )WILL SEE YOU AT ST AUGUSTINE< FL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or AS ALAN WOULD SAY -YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!! Cool

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure they have parking included LOL I can walk... I will have to check it out. Getting older here and even got seats two with one in the middle LOL I paid more than the presale, the clock ran out LOL too slow ha!

Good to see You Posting LA , sure will miss Terry. Dizzy & Mazie. I had my photo made with the twins
at the George Jones Birthday! so sad, But Merry Christmas, Jerrie FL HOMETOWN MS> where my Heart is..
Hope to se you there,

Jinx has Tickets also!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be Great seeing Alan Anywhere I can. I have been ill but hope to be better by next year , just lost so much weight, you may not recognize me LOL

Jinx, so Happy for You, perhaps we will see You Guys there also. I sent you a private message before, sorry I finally Got tickets I think. cost more but that's ok. His tickets sell out fast as a Bullet ha! Cheesy! Jerrie

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ALAN JACKSON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!! ALAN & FAMILY < STAFF & STRAYHORNS !

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 06:52:48 pm by Jeri_MS »   
 get early last time we went there was no cost to park there but there parking lot fells up fast

Gone  Country    Arkansas
LittleBigHen2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 08:34:58 am »

Thanks for a great show in St. Augustine! Leanne Womack was wonderful and the crowd loved her. Alan was amazing, as always and when he brought Denise on stage during Remember When, the audience went crazy! Looking forward to the next show opportunity. 😍👍
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 12:59:24 pm »

To all Alan Fans who got to see Alan;

So glad that you guys got to enjoy the show in St Augustine Amphitheatre. My husband and I had VIP tickets to go but we could not attend due to a family health emergency. My Brother -in -law had surgery and he needed us to help out. Family comes first.

We lost the tickets but , The Show sounded wonderful. I feel sad we missed the show especially since Denise came out during Alan's Song. That would have been GREAT to see. Boo Hoo,,,,
God willing, we will see Alan Later. I know it was a wonderful show. If anyone has any photos , I hope you can post them for all to see. Thanks to Alan for keeping it Country. He is THE Best! Cool

So sorry we had to miss this one especially.
BHR please write me a personal message or Lou ann if possible. Thanks Cry
God Bless, Jeri (Home Town MS) aka Jeri_MS
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 12:18:18 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: