Alan Jackson
April 23, 2024, 03:31:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA Poll: Who Are You Most Excited To See Perform?  (Read 4679 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:42:33 pm »

A new poll at theboot.com wants to know: WHO ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE PERFORM AT THE 2016 CMA AWARDS? I'm excited to see all the former Legends Entertainer Of The Year winners perform but Alan is on my top of the list. Go VOTE for Alan here"

http://theboot.com/2016-cma-awards-most-anticipated-performance/

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 12:39:39 pm »

BHR, Thanks for the Info. I VOTED THANKS!

I would Love to see Alan, but it seems that if you have no current Music coming out, that is ALL you see there.
I am so upset that  Country Music has changed so very drastically or the people who play
" REAL COUNTRY MUSIC."  Sad The BEST are not played, only newbies & a few goodies..

NOW Watching the 50th CMA Awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Legends etc, it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!Fantastic CMA 50th!

Alan Jackson  is on Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss   Love his Song & he is Tops! His Voice was Great , he Looked Great!
Love that Alan sang "Remember When" Kiss and the shirt he wore was Beautiful, he looked & sang so
SPECIAL. Alan pointed to his Bud George Strait to sing , it was Great! I wished for more ALAN!

Randy Travis  got to my Heart & I literally cried.. God Bless Him. Other Legends were good too.
Congrats to LBT for their award! also Kenny Chesney!Carrie Underwood for her Award!, later in the show.

It started off Perfect.. ALAN  Cool w/ George Strait, later Brooks & Dunn-Dolly Pardon, Vince Gill, CHARLIE DANIELS, great to see ALL. Loved the SHOW! Dolly was funny when she got her Award..LOL, Congrats!

Got to get back & watch more of this show  The CMA 50 Awards Show on ABC! This Show was GREAT!
  Love the Song that Keith Urban did.. Luke Bryan was GREAT!

LOVE YOU ALAN!!!!!!!!! & GREAT to see YOU Cool Jerrie (HomeTown MS)
MY Sis called from Melbourne & she had seen Alan  on a station she gets, for three Hours."It was TOPS", she said

Thanks for posting this BHR..
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 05:20:23 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 09:26:55 am »

Jeri, I hope you'll do watch the CMA Awards tonight. I sent you a PM yesterday about this soon as I've read your response above. Please read it, f you have not. I am more excited now than ever, as if we're back in the early '90s again, after receiving an email this morning from the CMA reminding about the awards show tonight. It said that Alan and George Strait is doing a collaboration. Could it be that they'll be reprising their now infamous collaboration of "MURDER ON MUSIC ROW"? Also mentioned is a Country Music history making event during the first 8 minutes of the show. Would there be perhaps a performance of the 30-artists "FOREVER COUNTRY" song collaboration to start the show? Hmmmmmmm. . . . .   I will not miss this show for sure, though, I may have to record it and watch later. Darn World Series game! Smiley

Dee572, you can download "FOREVER COUNTRY" fro iTunes and it's only available on a Deluxe CD Package available at Walmart. Here's the link to their online site:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/54993664?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=VmdgVSqp1Fs&sourceid=37597722844167328911&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Enjoy watching the show, everyone!

BHR
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:43:15 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 05:33:47 pm »

I saw in the store the cma  package and saw the song on there  did not buy the cma package... my son got the package at Walmart the other day  I well listen to forever country on the package cma  he got at walmart
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:37:14 pm by dee572 » Logged

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Gitzie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:49:00 pm »

I saw on Facebook that an "unnamed" producer saw AJ leave the CMA's when Beyoncé and the Dixie Chicks were about half way through their performance. I tend to not believe everything I read, so does anyone know the truth? If he did.....wow! I wish it had been televised, that'd rank right up there with "Pop A Top" & "Choices"!
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »

I saw on Facebook that an "unnamed" producer saw AJ leave the CMA's when Beyoncé and the Dixie Chicks were about half way through their performance. I tend to not believe everything I read, so does anyone know the truth? If he did.....wow! I wish it had been televised, that'd rank right up there with "Pop A Top" & "Choices"!

It wasn't the HIGHLIGHT of the CMA'S 50, for sure. .ALAN and His Pal Strait started
it off WONDERFUL!  The Legends were GREAT! Who wants to see" Beyoncé" @ a 50th CMA Special, I would walk out too.  Cool Loved Keith Urban's song and was proud for LBT getting the award. I saw them close up in Nashville & told Phillip Hi & he waved to me. Love their music! I bought the Christmas Music of Alan with Chris Young, Love it I agree w/You, that would be  a "Choices" moment for Alan Kiss Love the Guy and His Voice seems to get better, as time goes by, if that's possible. Jerrie(Home Town MS)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:43:00 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: