Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 12:11:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Precious Memories Collection  (Read 5302 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2016, 11:14:00 pm »

Heads up! Alan is releasing "PRECIOUS MEMORIES COLLECTION" that includes both his "PRECIOUS MEMORIES" and "PRECIOUS MEMORIES 2" albums and two additional tracks, "THAT'S THE WAY" and "IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM," the two songs he recorded in a CD which was included in the book, 'IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM," that Denise wrote. Release date is October 28 and exclusively at Walmart stores.

https://www.musicrow.com/2016/10/alan-jackson-teams-with-walmart-for-precious-memories-collection-exclusive-release/

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 05:20:24 am »

I have the Precious memories albums - one of them is a DVD and it's great.  I play it every day.  I got a cc of "It's all about him" which was played for my daughter at her wedding a couple of years ago now.  I have it and love to play it.  EVERYTHING ALAN DOES IS GREAT!
Smiley  It is wonderful.

Hi to all my Alan fan friends.  Have a healthy October and November.
Love to all
Alanfan  (Suzanne)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 01:21:32 pm »

BHR

Thanks!

I Just got this  & play it Always  Cool  It is THE BEST!

Jerrie (HomeTown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 05:26:26 pm »

Its in Walmart stores  now

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 04:44:03 pm »

Did you know that for a FIRST TIME, Comcast "On Demand" has DVD's of Alan's songs.
They are mostly Precious memories, chatahochee and lots of good one. "here in the real world" and "Living on Love" etc.  I watch every day.  They  have NEVER had A.J. on the On Demand Country Genre.  I hope they will continue.  I am playing them lots so they will keep on doing it.  I love Alan.  it puts me at ease when I am depressed. 

Try it.  You'll love it.

Alanfan
Suzanne
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: