Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 12:03:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hurricane Matthew  (Read 3637 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2016, 07:24:15 pm »

To any and all of you who are residing in, near and or around the areas that could and may be affected by Hurricane Matthew, the coasts of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina, PLEASE stay safe and move or evacuate to a safer place if and should there'll be a need for you to do so. Keep us posted here of your situations if or when you all are able to. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and your families.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:49:15 am »

stay safe in the path of the hurricane   watching the world news here on what they show of the storm

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 06:55:38 pm »

My husband have family members in Charleston, S.C. and my sister lives in an assisted living facility there too. She's staying with her son in New York until after this hurricane blows over. One my husband's siblings and his family are staying in Atlanta right now. They live near the coast of S.C. Stay safe everyone in the path of this monstrous hurricane.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 11:10:15 am »

BHR, Thanks for your Kind words. We survived the storm being 40 miles inland helped. I prayed a LOT! we had power all during the storm. I hope Alan's House is ok here in FL

My sis lives in Melbourne near the beach & they left for Atlanta . they are back now & House was fine..
I hope all Fans who have homes are ok.. It did a real mess on our Beaches.
I prayed it away & God was with us.. Cool
Thanks BHR, You are Always so kind. Jeri( HomeTown MS

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 03:24:01 pm »

Jeri, so glad you and your husband did fine during hurricane Matthew. You both were the first ones I immediately thought of when it was first announced in the news that Matthew was heading towards the Florida coasts. I thank God that we don't live anywhere near the Georgia coast that was also hit. It was so painful to watch in the news the destructions Matthew left on its path. Now another monstrous hurricane struct Haiti, I believe, again. Hopefully, Florida doesn't get another one. . .too soon. Take care.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: