Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 12:14:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Alan Christmas Song Collaboration  (Read 4827 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2016, 11:01:21 am »

No, this is not about a new Christmas song Alan has just recorded, but rather, a new collaboration recorded on  another artist's new and first Christmas album. You all remember, I'm sure, that Alan did a special collaboration recording with Keith Whitley of Keith's song, "THERE"S A NEW KID IN TOWN" in his very first Christmas album, "HONKY TONK CHRISTMAS". Chris Young, one of the new generation of young country music artists, is releasing his first Christmas album, "IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS," and it includes a collaboration of that very song with none other than Alan himself. Can't wait to hear it. Read the details here:

http://tasteofcountry.com/chris-young-it-must-be-christmas-collaborations/

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 04:01:58 pm »

Thanks BHR! I can't  wait to hear this. I like the idea of Alan doing Songs with other
Young Guys. Remember the hit he had with Zac Brown Band...I was so proud to see them open for Alan, way back.

Alan's voice is great with other Singers too! hint , hint! Cool PerhapsHe will one w/a Young Lady . anyone Alan
sings with, comes up a Hit Smiley Perhaps "LBT" and Alan could do a duo, wow that would be Great!..

I just wish they played more Alan on my radio stations here, I request & they do some.. Alan doesn't need to prove how great he is. He is Tops in my opinion. Love anything Alan! Kiss Maybe  Florida, soon  for Alan!
Jerrie(HomeTown MS.)

EDITED: I  bought the Christmas One, Chris Young w/Alan Jackson!!! It is Wonderful!!! Cool
 BHR , "Let It Be Christmas" What a Great one for the Holidays! Mine plays every Christmas!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 01:17:41 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 11:53:27 am »

read the story on that web go down where it says press release click that you can hear a little of alans song on that cd

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 03:56:13 pm »

Dee, thanks for that info. Can't wait to get hold of a copy of this album. Alan's voice and singing just gets better and better as he got older. . .and he's aging very gracefully too. Smiley  I found an article from the the interview Chris Young gave at the pre-release party for this Christmas album (it's at the stores now; also available for download from iTunes). Read what he said about getting Alan to record "THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN" with him. I'm so glad that Chris picked that song because it's one of my favorite non-traditional Christmas song that Alan recorded. The others are, "LET IT BE CHRISTMAS", "JUST PUT A RIBBON IN YOUR HAIR" and all the songs in the "HONKY TONK CHRISTMAS" album. Here's the link to the article:

http://theboot.com/chris-young-it-must-be-christmas/

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 11:34:24 pm »

Dee, thanks for that info. Can't wait to get hold of a copy of this album. Alan's voice and singing just gets better and better as he got older. . .and he's aging very gracefully too. Smiley  I found an article from the the interview Chris Young gave at the pre-release party for this Christmas album (it's at the stores now; also available for download from iTunes).

BHR- I got the Song Alan did w/Chris Young on the new Christmas Album . Loved the Song "There's a New Kid In Town", so I got that one from  I-Tunes and I play it when I'm online. Their voices blend together so Great! Just a wonderful Album for Chris Young! Thanks for the info, Jeri_MS

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:37:41 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: