Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 09:54:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New boxed set  (Read 4527 times)
tuckyblue2

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2016, 09:19:12 am »

Will Alan's song gone crazy be on new boxed set? Anyone out there know?
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 01:38:13 pm »

you talking about the the 25th anniversary box set all his songs are on that box set

Gone  Country    Arkansas
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 02:30:46 pm »

You can google it and find the whole list of songs on it.   Yes, Gone Crazy is one.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 10:13:15 pm »

Hello To All New Fans & also those who know me from posting for Years!  Cool Hello Jinx, How are You!!

I was just about to order this set, when my Husband came in with it for me! I love it!

I Love some of Alan's older work.LOve the DVD with Alan talking in the Song, on a boat in the water. It my favorite "LOVE Song of his!Yo! Alan can sing anything... Can ANYONE tell me The Name of this Song of which I just described? TEST here ha! I have it but want to see how many of you like this Song Also.
Post Your Answer here now....
 Take Care to All AJ Fans and I Love those Strayhorns too!  Kiss
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:15:02 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:17:32 am »

Jerrie, do you mean "I'll Go On Loving You"?   

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 11:48:57 am »

Jerrie, do you mean "I'll Go On Loving You"?   

Jinx WoW! , You are so "  Right On The Money" w/this Song Shocked. I should have known a Huge AJ Fan such as you, would know this. I do love others but this is My personal favorite. I think it's on the "High Mileage "  DVD, but I could be wrong myself..Love the new Boxed set lots!!!!!

Thanks for Answering Jinx, Haven't seen many of the" Regulars" posting Lately. we have lost a special few also, such as Mazie , Dizzy, also Terry, God be them and their loved ones. I still miss them so! Terry took me to meet Monty A., from the band & we shook hands ! Dizzy & mazie we saw at several Concerts. The last was George Jones Birthday . They sat behind us.Hubby  made photos of us Together,out front of Building.....

Thanks for your Answer Jinx and I hope You & Yours are Well  , Hubby & I are slowly getting better .

Take care, Jerrie( HomeTown MS.) Cool   "I'll Go On Loving You" is  Great!

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: