Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 05:11:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VOTE: George/Alan - Father's Day Supremacy (Song)  (Read 4067 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2016, 08:40:01 pm »

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADS EVERYWHERE!

Just saw this and Alan needs help. We, his fans, can still make him the winner. VOTE for Alan's "Drive (For Daddy Gene)" here (it's up against George Strait's "Love Without End, Amen"):

http://www.nashcountrydaily.com/2016/06/18/vote-now-george-strait-vs-alan-jackson-for-fathers-day-supremacy/

VOTE!

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 11:38:23 am »

Hi Anita:  Have not been on here for a long time.  Still having trouble with COPD and balance when walking.  I'm going to get a wheel chair because I can't go to the store without feeling like fainting just walking 10 feet with my walker.  It's been a tough few months.

Happy 4 th of July and summer.  Hope you and yours are well.  Say hi to all our fans for me.
Love, Sad

Alanfan (Suzanne)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 02:46:08 pm »

Suzanne, hope you're reading this. Sorry to hear you're still having so much problem with your health issues. Continued thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. I have been wondering why I have not heard from you awhile. I'll try and email you again soon. My family and I have been hoping and praying for better days ourselves. Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest and just take it easy and hope you regain some more strength soon.

Belated Happy 4th of July to you and your family too. I'll keep in mind to always say hello to all the fans here for you whenever I visit the forum.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 12:31:58 pm »

Suzanne, hope you're reading this. Sorry to hear you're still having so much problem with your health issues. Continued thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. I have been wondering why I have not heard from you awhile. I'll try and email you again soon. My family and I have been hoping and praying for better days ourselves. Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest and just take it easy and hope you regain some more strength soon.

Belated Happy 4th of July to you and your family too. I'll keep in mind to always say hello to all the fans here for you whenever I visit the forum.

BHR

BHR and Suzanne and ALL Alan Jackson Fans here,

Sorry to hear of your Health problems Suzanne. I have had similar problems  with asthma.
Get better soon, My prayers going up for all with health problems. BHR I hope you are ok.

God Bless, Jerrie (HomeTown MS)
PS We must get better to go see Alan ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "YeeHaw "as Alan says!  Cool
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:38:25 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 05:01:36 am »

Smiley

Thanks for your concern.  I have always looked to you as the BEST Informed member.  You are also a very kind person.
I will say a prayer for you today - SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!! for your concern.  I am struggling but Jesus is protecting me.
Love
Suzanne aka Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: