Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 05:01:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strayhorn Joey Schmidt  (Read 19460 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2016, 10:12:18 am »

I'm sorry I haven't posted this sooner.  Many of you might already know of the tragic news in our Real World Family.  Joey Schmidt's daughter, Savannah passed away last week unexpectedly. The Schmidt family needs our love and prayers of support more than ever.  Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers during this time.

If you'd like to send Joey a card or note, please send to him at the Fan Club PO Box 1955 Brentwood TN 37024 and I will see that he receives them.

And as Joey said at the funeral yesterday, if you see him or his family and you don't know what to say, just give them a big hug!

And we don't say this enough, but thank all of you for not only supporting and loving Alan & his family but supporting and loving all the Real World family!

Much Love,
Cindy
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 11:53:57 am »

Cindy, Abby etc. Thank You so much for Posting this. I hope Mr. Schmidt knows Fans care,,,,Our Condolences to All the family, so sorry.
The Loss of a child is really bad, I hope I never have to experience it. Prayers to The Family,,,,

Recently,I wanted to show "Denise "I cared about her recent loss but didn't know we could send a card. Thanks so much for your kindness, You Cindy & Abby are a Great addition to the "Real World Family".
God Bless.....Hugs, Jerrie (Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:33:44 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 01:11:48 am »

Thanks so much Cindy for infor .Thoughts and prayers go out to all the family.Thanks again !!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 11:42:10 am »

prayers and love go out to the family

Gone  Country    Arkansas
eschultz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 11:38:29 pm »

Sending prayers out to him n his family!
eschultz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 11:38:49 pm »

Sending prayers out to him n his family!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 02:55:05 pm »

So sorry to hear this. My condolences, thoughts and prayers to the Schmidt family, their friends and relations.

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 05:51:02 pm »

It is so sad these days and my sister's burial is tomorrow.  The whole family is differing in opinions and I am just getting to walk again after my long stay In the hospital with COPD and trying to walk.  I have poor balance AAND HAVE  a cane and a walker and  can't walk on bumpy ground so can't attend.  I have talked to her husband and spend time consoling hime  (he's had several stroked and cant go).  His twin girls and I are trying our best and he has gotten through the anger phase and is now depressed because his wife was his best friend.  I am working to keep in touch and so is my other sister and my kids.  It' just awful.

Please pray for us and I will pray for you.
Thank you and God Love you,
Suzanne  ( Alanfan.)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 12:43:55 pm »

It is so sad these days and my sister's burial is tomorrow.  The whole family is differing in opinions and I am just getting to walk again after my long stay In the hospital with COPD and trying to walk.  I have poor balance AAND HAVE  a cane and a walker and  can't walk on bumpy ground so can't attend.  I have talked to her husband and spend time consoling hime  (he's had several strokes and cant go).  His twin girls and I are trying our best and he has gotten through the anger phase and is now depressed because his wife was his best friend.  I am working to keep in touch and so is my other sister and my kids.  It' just awful.

Please pray for us and I will pray for you.
Thank you and God Love you,
Suzanne  ( Alanfan.)

SUZANNE , So sorry for your situation and loss. My prayers I extend to you. God Bless You & Your Family.
I shall pray for her Husband  to get better. The anger is most likely due to his having a stroke earlier.
Prayers to ALL of the family and may God be with you ALL., Hugs Jerrie( HomeTown MS.)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:58:56 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 10:02:12 am »

It is always hard when a loved-one leaves us. However, Jesus is there beside his and you can talk to him each day.
I talk to my husband each day.  He passed in 2003. I know he hears me because Jesus gives me the strength to get through and still grants my wishes if they are good for me.  Please think of it that way and you will never forget but you will move forward with God's help.

Love and blessings

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: