Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 04:30:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Strayhorn's Joey Schmidt  (Read 13126 times)
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:20:55 pm »

I saw on Facebook today that Joey Schmidt's daughter passed away. Joey is Alan's keyboard player and seems like a very sweet man with a wonderful family. I've never had the chance to meet the guys in the band but I know a lot of you have. He said she unexpectedly went to heaven. Let's lift Joey and his family up in prayer!
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 08:15:31 pm »

Prayers going up for Joey & Family. God Bless You. I can identify w/Joey, My Sister's Son
died just after he went to seminary, to be a Lutheran Minister @age30. They still miss him & I can't amagine
How it is to lose a child.I Loved him also but it's not like a Mom, Dad's shock & Hurt. Hugs to the Family.
God Bless, Jeri from MS &FL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:59:39 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 05:08:30 am »

So saddened to hear this..my thoughts and prayers to Joey,Jessie,and the entire Schmidt family..

RAY
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 09:09:19 pm »

I find it strange that on none of Alans pages there is no mention of the death of Joey's daughter, you would think on his home page under news there would be something but so far I have yet to find anything.
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 08:17:05 pm »

I find it strange that on none of Alans pages there is no mention of the death of Joey's daughter, you would think on his home page under news there would be something but so far I have yet to find anything.

LOOK ON, CINDY TELLS US ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNDER "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.

CINDY IS SO GREAT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS KIND OF UPDATES, WELL REALLY ANYTHING ON HERE.
Jerrie(HOMETOWN MS)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:23:12 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bennettgr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 09:43:14 am »

Prayers going up for Joey.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 11:35:15 am »

prayers for the family

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 11:48:44 am »

I find it strange that on none of Alans pages there is no mention of the death of Joey's daughter, you would think on his home page under news there would be something but so far I have yet to find anything                     THIS TYPE OF NEWS I DONT THINK WOULD BE PUT ON THE  HOME PAGE OF HIS WEBSITE.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: