Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 10:49:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabethtown, KY Show  (Read 3631 times)
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2016, 07:14:25 am »

Just wondering if anyone else was planning to go to the ETown show. I will be there and so look forward to seeing Alan at an outdoors show. Should be awesome!  If you are planning on going tickets go on sale Monday May 16 and they are expected to go fast!  I called and talked to the event coordinator and she said they don't expect them to last long!  I plan on staying up late Sunday night so I can get mine!!  Hope to see some fellow fan clubbers there!!!
Beckyt1965

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 10:09:08 am »

I am also going to see Alan in Elizabethtown Ky. So looking forward to the show great place. Just wondering if he is going to have a meet and greet. I would like to know how to find out.
RST
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 12:02:10 pm »

I'm pretty sure Alan doesn't do meet and greets anymore. I'm really excited about seeing Alan at an outdoor show. It will be great I'm sure!!!!
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 11:37:40 am »

I'm pretty sure Alan doesn't do meet and greets anymore. I'm really excited about seeing Alan at an outdoor show. It will be great I'm sure!!!!

Outdoor's can be Great! I saw Alan at an Amphitheater in St Augustine , FL & It was Great! as a matter of fact, some on the band walked down by us and the late Terry introduced me to" Monty', that was a great Day! he was so super nice when I asked if I could shake hands with him. He said "Sure". That really made my Day! Kiss So sad to hear he lost his Dad a while back..

I  really doubt Alan will cancel ALL M&G's but perhaps just not at every Venue. Some are set up where it is more Convenient is all. My M&G was before the Show started and Alan didn't rush. The Happiest Day of my life! Cool a few years back however..

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: