Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 06:29:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE VOTE FOR ALAN  (Read 4309 times)
nelle

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2009, 11:15:17 am »

You can go to KMPS.COM,  SELECT THE FIRST ITEM CLICK, IT takes you to KMPS ACCESS AT a SEATTLE WASHINGTON ONLINE  STATION.  SELECT MUSIC CLICK and GO DOWN TO TESTS TRACKS, CLICK TAKES YOU TO NEW SONGS TO VOTE ON. ALAN is there and HIS IT'S JUST THAT WAY. CLICK VOTE NEXT TO HIS NAME, TAKES YOU TO HIS PAGE CLICK I LOVE IT AND SUMMIT.  PLEASE VOTE      Take Care     nelle

I am so sorry it is TEST TRACKS that you go to under music not what I had down.  Again I am really sorry.    nelle
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:21:08 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:59 am »

Thanks Nelle for finding this. I voted......15 LOVE IT.....2 Will Grow On Them......2 Not For Them   Lets Vote For Alan's New Song..........I myself LOVE IT
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 10:44:24 am »

Kinberleigh  You are welcome and thank you very much for voting.  Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 11:31:11 am »

Nelle, thanks for posting this. My family and I were long time loyal KMPS listeners up until we moved out of WA last year. We noticed that as years went on so did the KMPS's country music format, to much of our disappointments. The change in their website's format is also the least to be desired, in my opinion. They turned it from an easy read, easy to navigate one to a too busy and complexed one. I think they're forgetting that many of their listeners and fans are still not that adept with computers.

Thanks, again. I'm going over there now to vote.

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 01:46:19 pm »

BHR  You are right. I found this place to vote while looking for how to get a song played.  There is, no way for me. I don't know how to do what they offer and I couldn't find a phone number. At least by voting I feel like I am doing something to help get the song played.  Thank you very much for voting.   Take Care      nelle

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: