Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 01:45:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fan club password  (Read 5663 times)
suem

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2016, 08:16:08 am »

I can not find the fan club password.  Thanks.  I want to order tickets today!

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 12:00:02 pm »

Hi, Suem! How have you been doing? Good to see you back here! I just sent you a PM. Good luck on your ticket purchase. Have a good day and take care,

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 11:57:59 am »

Posted on: April 12, 2016, 12:00:02 pm
 Posted by: BIGHUSKERSRED .. BHR This Is Jeri, I can't remember the word either, I was sure I had it written down too. Send it in a Message Jeri_MS please if possible.I hope to see Alan if anytime soon, he is in FL
Perhaps St Augustine hint, hint  Cool Thanks and I hope you & Yours are fine. We have had health problems recently. Take care, always enjoy yreading your updates. Thanks! Jeri
My Fanclub membership is up to date, until 2018 I think Smiley

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 03:09:20 pm »

Posted on: April 12, 2016, 12:00:02 pm
 Posted by: BIGHUSKERSRED .. BHR This Is Jeri, I can't remember the word either, I was sure I had it written down too. Send it in a Message Jeri_MS please if possible.I hope to see Alan if anytime soon, he is in FL
Perhaps St Augustine hint, hint  Cool Thanks and I hope you & Yours are fine. We have had health problems recently. Take care, always enjoy yreading your updates. Thanks! Jeri
My Fanclub membership is up to date, until 2018 I think Smiley

Hi, Jeri! It's good to see you back here. You are missed. I've just sent you a PM, per your request. Sorry to hear of the health problems you've still been going through. Take care of yourself and continued thoughts and prayers for you and your husband.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 12:53:24 pm »

They change the password on the tickets  the best way to find the password is pull down the presale infor on what show listed you want to see and the password for ticket sales well be there

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 04:54:36 pm »

Hello Sue! I sure envy you for being able to go see Alan & The Strayhorn's!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!I hope you are fine, and enjoy the Concert YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until Alan comes near Florida a bit later. I hope-I Hope  8)EDITED : Got My Wish Alan will be @ St Augustine in April YeeHaw Cool! Sue I have missed you so Much and wondered if You were ill. I would have been on more myself but since Hubby retired it seems we take turns @ Dr's offices LOL Do not Retire ha! actually I have been ill,,, But by April I will be seeing Alan & those Great Strayhorn's ! Post more often Sue. I missed Ya! message me OK?

I was just listening to Alan on here, "You Can Always Come Home". Love that Video & Song and it brings back so many great Memories of Our Daughter's leaving & US saying this to her...I can identify w/the Jackson's~!
I think my Mom told me this same thing, as I was leaving for CA!! So many of us have been through the "empty nest syndrome" so to speak. Alan's Family is so Lovely in the Photos! They all are grown up( the girls) Alan & "His Nisey" look marvelous too! Enjoy Your Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alan , Thanks for a Beautiful Song that most parents can identify with . Keep on Keeping on!! God Bless Your Career, You and your Family. What "Precious Memories!", Be Safe, Jerrie"(Home Town MS)  
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:13:24 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: