Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 01:19:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT: 2016 CMHOF Inductees Announcement - 3/29  (Read 3284 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2016, 11:31:22 pm »

Just a heads up. The announcement of the 2016 Country Music Hall Of Fame inductees will be live streamed on Tuesday, March 29, at 10:00 AM. Let's all send our good, positive and strong vibes to Alan. He's long overdue for this.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK, ALAN!!!!

http://www.musicrow.com/2016/03/country-music-hall-of-fame-induction-announcement-will-be-streamed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVu2ZVE-wjI&feature=youtu.be

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 10:59:22 am »

Well, Alan got snubbed again. But this time, I fully agree with their choice for the Modern Era category. . . .RANDY TRAVIS. It was such an emotional moment I actually teared up, especially when he spoke a few words of thanks. It is a well deserved honor for RANDY and just like ALAN, he should have already been inducted years ago, most especially before Garth Brooks ever was. I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, RANDY. BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

In the Veterans category I'm so thrilled that Charlie Daniels finally got the induction. Another well deserved and long time coming honor recipient. Happy for him too. BIG CONGRATS TO YOU TOO, CHARLIE!

Congrats to all the 2016 CMHOF Inductees!

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 08:50:12 am »

To BHR:

Hi:  It's Alanfan Suzanne --------------Too bad Alan had to get snubbed again. It seems so unfair.
Happy for all but Alan is better than they are and is long overdue. What do you think?

Alanfan   (aka - Suzanne)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 11:20:28 am »

You're so very right. I wish they will go back to to more than just one inductee per category, like they used to do. I think it would have been a real momentous celebration for both Randy Travis and Alan to have been nominated and inducted together in the Modern Era category as they have history together collaborating (writing) on some  of each other's songs. That would have been precious, meaningful and emotional experience to and for both of them and humbling for Alan.

Be emailing you soon. Take care.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: