Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 02:53:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AXS TV Concerts Streaming  (Read 4948 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2016, 12:03:53 pm »

First, my apologies for posting this just now. My family and I had personal situation that things needed and wanted to be done had been put aside indefinitely. That said I have been looking for information regarding live streaming of Alan's Red Rocks Amphitheater concert on AXS TV this Sunday, for those of you who doesn't have the cable network included on your cable service or don't have satellite TV service. The only one I've found. . .and from the AXS TV website itself. . .is from their FAQ page. Essentially, this is what it said:

"IS AXS TV STREAMED ONLINE?
Subscribers of AXS TV can stream select programming live through apps from their respective system operators such as XFINITY TV Go app for Comcast; U-Verse app for AT&T; FiOS Mobile for Verizon, plus others. Without a subscription to the channel, AXS TV’s programming is not available for live streaming."

NOTE: Subscription to AXS TV is free. . .I accidentally subscribe myself to it. This just means you will receive their newsletter in your email inbox with programming announcements, etc.

If you all have Facebook/Twitter/You Tube account (I don't and don't intend to have one), you may also try to check AXS TV's page if the'll stream Alan's concert there too. Hope you all will be able to find one way or another to be able to watch Alan's Red Rocks concert tomorrow night. You may also send your questions for more information, using highlighted links (Mark Cuban/Viewer Feedback. . .in blue letters), from their CONTACT page:

http://www.axs.tv/contact-us/

HAPPY VIEWING, EVERYONE!

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:30:03 pm »

AXS TV will re-air Alan's Red Rocks concert again on the following schedule (all ET):

MONDAY (3/7): @ 2:45am
TUESDAY (3/8) @ 1:00pm
TUESDAY (3/8) @ 3:50pm

It was a great show and I enjoyed watching it very much (wish it's been commercial free). Now I really need me an Alan fix. LOL! Come back to Atlanta, Alan. . . .or Newnan?

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 03:10:31 pm »

as far as I saw no streaming and my cable does not have that channel

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 03:54:18 pm »

Concert sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool BHR & all You Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I was able to visit my cousins in Jackson, MS tonight,

Alan is scheduled for there TONIGHT! Kiss
maybe later.
 I miss seeing Alan, due to surgery, I can't go Jerrie (Hometown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: