Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 06:18:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meet & greet  (Read 6330 times)
CandaceC1985

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2016, 03:02:37 pm »

So I finally signed up for the fan club. I got my welcome email from the fan club and it says "you can sign up for meet and greet passes." But I cant find anywhere on the website to do that. I bought tickets and the $400 VIP for me and my husband. Its our first chance to see him. So I really want to do the meet and greet. Does anyone know where on the fan club page you go to do that?
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 03:05:16 pm »

so sorry they stopped the sign up for meet  and greets   about 2 years ago.   the sign ups on the web page are no longer on here

Gone  Country    Arkansas
CandaceC1985

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 05:52:36 pm »

Wow that sucks. I wished they wouldn't have put that in the welcome email. Totally got my hopes up. Thank you for replying. I tried emailing the fan club several times for the past 2 months and never got a response. Do you know if there's any other way to do meet and greet or is he just not doing any now?
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 01:59:21 am »

no other way on getting meet greets that I know of     don't think the radio stations are offering them anymore.            Don't know whats up with the fanclub   not answering emails anymore I have sent them emails   a lot of times and no response

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 11:43:40 am »

Candace, sounds like you have the GOOD TIME VIP EXPERIENCE package at the concert you're going to. If I'm right, here's a good news for you. That VIP package includes an onstage photo op with Alan. It's a group photo op, I believe, for you and whoever else is or are going to be attending the concert with you (friends/family). With the Meet & Greet sign up no longer available, that will be the closest thing for you to see and meet Alan up close and personal. I envy you! In the latest issue of the the fan club's e-newsletter. . .WINTER/REAL WORLD. . .Cindy, the prez, mentioned that they're working on adding new offerings to the Fan Club membership and they have just changed the login system too, so, you'll never know, they just might bring back the M&G sign up contest again. Crossing my fingers. :-)

SMILE and have loads of fun at the concert. Do give us a little review here of your experience. Fans here enjoy reading them. Take care.

BHR

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 06:50:04 pm »

The last concert I attended, the Good Time VIP Experience people got to go onstage, walk around, take pictures and have a picture made, but Alan was not onstage with them.

Enjoy your concert, Candace!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 07:29:40 pm »

The last concert I attended, the Good Time VIP Experience people got to go onstage, walk around, take pictures and have a picture made, but Alan was not onstage with them.

Enjoy your concert, Candace!!

I stand corrected. I made a wrong assumption, I guess thinking that with a professional photographer involved, as detailed in the on the list on what's included in the GOOD TIME VIP package that Alan will be on the stage with the fans during the photo op. That would have made it more worth the money spent on the VIP ticket package. Thanks for the correction.

BHR

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 01:35:42 am »

he has said that before  that the meet greets are no longer there   .     I did read the latest newsletter but cindy has not said what changes are coming    unless the changes are the new signup to get on here  have to use email address to sign in

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 01:52:23 am »

I must say, that even though meet and greets have not been available, for about 2 years, I remain highly disappointed by this decision.   No disrespect to Alan intended, likely this was a management decision.

I have many issues with music today, across genres, and the fan experience overall.

The entire process of being a fan is so diluted with significance, that it is pathetic!  My issue with VIP trend, is that you systematically eliminate many true fans that simply can not afford the better part of what they may paying for rent, or mortgage  to see a fave, for a matter of hours.

I think tiers of FC membership should allow suitable discounts.  For example, when a tour is announced, quite likely, many signing on for FC perks.  I like the method that Tom Petty has with FC, in that those with one year and over get first pick at tickets.  Those under one year, receive 2nd pick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: