Alan Jackson
April 16, 2024, 02:39:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 9650 times)
dffinn2001

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2016, 07:50:23 am »

I  went for a normal mammogram in December 2015 and it came back bad. I have had ultra sounds and biopsy  done.They say it is a very small mass but I have the high risk fast progressing cancer . They are sending me to a doctor to discuss the surgery on Tuesday of this week. They are planning on taking the mass out and any  other parts that are affected.Just please lift me up in your prayers. I know God can take care of this but all the prayers will be appreciated. Thanks all of my Alan Jackson fans.........................dffinn2001 Faye from Portland Tenn
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 03:26:35 pm »

Will lift you up in prayer!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 03:58:10 pm »

Praying for you!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 09:41:04 am »

Sending prayers your way ! Wishing you the best news!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 10:24:31 pm »

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are sent you way.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 07:04:04 pm »

I shall Pray for You for sure..I so Believe in the power of Prayer.Know that God Never leaves us. I am a child of God( Presbyterian) and I feel at Peace always. May God grant You this Peace. that only he can give..God Bless You as You go through this.Love In Christ, Jerrie PS. Keep The Faith!

Prayers going out for Suzzane too. So sorry You are ill and alone..so much, God Bless, Hugs,Jerrie
She asked for our Prayers on another Topic..Fans of Alan's, please Pray for her too.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 07:23:41 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 09:35:57 am »

You are in my thoughts and prayers...

AJ IS THE BEST
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 02:49:32 pm »

So sorry to hear your mammogram was not good.Praying for you.I know it's scary.My mom had breast cancer and it runs heavy in my family. Keep us posted
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 11:51:15 am »

Saying a prayer for you. Praying you hear good news.
dffinn2001

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 01:02:33 pm »

I just want to thank each and everyone for your prayers. I had my surgery to remove the mass and thank God the cancer had not spread anywhere else .This Monday I go to see the oncologist to discuss what treatment I will need so continue praying for me. We serve an awesome God  .He is in control of everything. God Bless each and everyone ..............Faye Finn from Portland Tenn
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 04:45:34 pm »

I will continue to pray for you.Yes God is good .He will help you see your way through this.Thanks for letting us know how you are doing
dffinn2001

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 08:47:52 am »

Thanks for all the  prayer request  . God is good and I know he has this . I go today for my third chemo treatment. and then I have  33 radiation treatments  after that. The chemo is rough but God will see me through it.  Thanks again for the prayers I really appreciate them..............Faye Finn from Portland Tenn
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 07:52:16 pm »

Thanks for all the  prayer request  . God is good and I know he has this . I go today for my third chemo treatment. and then I have  33 radiation treatments  after that. The chemo is rough but God will see me through it.  Thanks again for the prayers I really appreciate them..............Faye Finn from Portland Tenn
Faye Hello!

I hope you are doing well in your treatment..You have a good attitude & that will help You. I can Identify w/you a bit , as My older Sister has been going through Cancer Treatment. She is doing Great & has more energy than me at times ha! Seriously, the treatment is rough but I shall continue Prayers for you and
Take each Day as A Gift, as My Sister does. She is in remission now.She is like a second Mother to me and I Love her. I wish you the BEST, Hugs and Prayers, Jeri(HomeTown-MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2016, 03:58:52 am »

Prayers for you, Faye

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: