Alan Jackson
April 20, 2024, 07:25:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Touring in 2016 / My Belated Christmas Wish  (Read 5131 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:21:28 am »

Here's a belated Christmas wish. I hope Alan adds some tour dates around eastern PA this coming year.

As most of you know my family has followed Alan since 1989, and have been to over 300 shows. This past year as he celebrated his 25th anniversary, we were very excited to celebrate along with him, and hoped to see him at least a few more times.  However for the first time in 25 years, Alan did not have tour dates near us.  It was very disappointing to know he was celebrating his 25th year and not get to go to a single one of his concerts during the year. And also surprising that he would not visit this area during that tour since there are so many fans here he has delighted with his music over his 25 year career. 

So please please please Alan, add some dates in our area in 2016.   

Thanks, Hope and the rest of the Rothrock family.

What a Day Yesterday Was!
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:47:20 pm »

Hello Hope!
I hope he Tours where You and Yours can see him! I hope my Husband and I will be seeing him soon, I miss it when he is not here. I like going to the Amphitheatre at St Augustine, FL to see him or anywhere we can drive, but my husband has had surgery recently, so this slowed our traveling down.
Good to see you posting from the older Fans that used to Post..
 I hope you and Your Family and Everyone has a Great and Happy New Year! Jerrie(Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:01:47 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 07:38:18 pm »

I always hope Alan will come back to Indianapolis. It's been years. I always have to travel to Ohio or Kentucky but mostly Nashville. Of all the concerts I've seen Alan, the Country Music Hall of Fame show, last year, was the best ever.

This past week we visited the George Jones Museum in Nashville. It's a great venue. There are numerous items from Alan to George in the museum, including several older pictures I've never seen before. I got to meet Nancy.  She's a real sweetheart.

I was hoping Alan would walk in while we were there but I could never be that lucky. I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas & I wish y'all the best in this New Year.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 08:20:04 am »

Just renewed my fan club membership this morning and I'm so excited for 2016!!!!!  As long as Alan is around the Kentucky area I will be there!  I would absolutely love to see another show at Rupp Arena in Lexington. I saw him several times there when I was younger.  Let's keep it country all the way to the 30th anniversary tour!!!!
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 06:48:43 pm »

so far only 2 items  on the tour page so far this year

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 11:40:11 am »

just looked theres 3 on tour page now

Gone  Country    Arkansas
ktwells2000

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 09:17:57 pm »

I am anxiously awaiting for Alan's tours to be updated. I hope he comes to Central NY again.  I will be in Nashville for the 4th of July, so maybe he's going to be around. Or do a free concert at the fireworks.   Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: