Alan Jackson
April 20, 2024, 07:56:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOC: Remember When Alan Jackson Was Just "Al"?  (Read 3627 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2015, 09:48:53 pm »

This story of about Alan's being a contestant at the former tv cable network TNN's 'You Can Be A Star" singing talent contest show and the now infamous film clip from the show has been told and viewed many times over but has remained one of the many timeless and treasured moments in Alan's country music career to many of his fans, myself included. I've always enjoyed viewing the film clip and wished that his performance was not cut short every time I watched it and to this date I still do. I'm so glad that Taste Of Country posted it on their website. Thought I'd share this to you all.

Enjoy watching and reading!

http://tasteofcountry.com/remember-when-alan-jackson-you-can-be-a-star/

BHR
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:51:16 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:40:51 pm »

BHR ,
Thanks so much for the clip. I actually saw this performance on TV, Alan was Great as Usual!
I have this clip too. His Voice is much deeper now and better, if possible. Alan Jackson will always
sing Great! He writes Great Songs from the Heart. We listened to his "Let it Be Christmas" CD again this year I simply love this one..
Alan's  come a long way since this clip and I Love him even more..
I hope his daughter is ok after the storm, I think she attends a University in TX. She was probably home for the Holidays, hopefully..
Thanks for a great memory BHR I hope you had a great Holiday and ALL You Fans!
Jerrie (HomeTown MS.)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 07:40:03 pm »

I love that video. No matter how many times I see it. Thanks for sharing it again!!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: