Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 07:28:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas Y'all  (Read 8421 times)
Luckylady44

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2015, 07:58:39 am »

Just renewed my fan club, I was running late this year and so I didn't get a Christmas Card!  Geeez. Oh Well, what can I say?

Wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Hope to see some of you if the tall Blonde Guy is anywhere close to SC.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 09:10:27 am »

Happy Holidays To Alan Jackson and Family, The StrayHorns, and Cindy and the staff.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and all of the Fans!!! Smiley
I haven't gotten my card from Alan yet either but perhaps it's just late. I Hope all of you a joyous Holiday
and good Health. Stay safe and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!Gonna be with Family and that makes me happy Kiss
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! Pray for all our troops serving our beloved Country and
wish them a huge Thank You! Famillies too!Jerrie (Home town MS)

*Update--Got My Alan Christmas Card Today Yea! Just wonderful!!!!!!!! Cool
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:01:29 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 04:22:47 pm »

Blessings of Christmas To Everyone!

I received my card from Alan last Saturday, the 19th. It's BEAUTIFUL. . .it's WONDERFUL. . .it's a KEEPER. . .AND I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm sure you all will too.

Wishing you all  a great holiday gathering and celebration with friends and families.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 06:06:44 pm »

My husband and I are both fan club members .  The last few years we both got a Christmas card from Alan   some reason this year he got one addressed to his name  but I Debbie  never got a card .    Iam beginning to think this happens sometimes mailman  puts mail in the wrong boxes same  house number  on another street.       Bill says maybe they just sent one card  if both in house are members.     I just know I never got my card.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 10:23:02 am »

I am late.  But I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  Have not received my Christmas card from Alan yet, but I am in Canada and it usually gets to me late.  Always sometime in January.  Cindy and the Fan Club, I want to thank you for all the things you do for us keeping this fan club going.  I wish everyone a healthy and a wonderful 2016.   Bless you all.  Anita.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 08:54:13 pm »

Merry Christmas to Alan and family,Strayhorns ,Cindy and Staff.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 11:24:09 pm »

My husband and I are both fan club members .  The last few years we both got a Christmas card from Alan   some reason this year he got one addressed to his name  but I Debbie  never got a card .    Iam beginning to think this happens sometimes mailman  puts mail in the wrong boxes same  house number  on another street.       Bill says maybe they just sent one card  if both in house are members.     I just know I never got my card.

Dee572, both my youngest son and I are also fan club members and just like yours and your husband's case, I received my card but my son did not receive his. My guess is, either the fan club is trying to cut down on their mailings to save some money or there has been a computer glitch problem in their mailing department. I know, it's disappointing. Just want you to know that you and your husband are not the only ones this happened to.

BHR
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:25:41 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 08:46:05 pm »

I have still not received my Christmas Card from Alan - it has never been this late before.  I did get an email for my Birthday, but no Christmas Card!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 05:52:39 pm »

Dee572, both my youngest son and I are also fan club members and just like yours and your husband's case, I received my card but my son did not receive his. My guess is, either the fan club is trying to cut down on their mailings to save some money or there has been a computer glitch problem in their mailing department. I know, it's disappointing. Just want you to know that you and your husband are not the only ones this happened to.

That's  what  Bill said  he thought they  send a card  just to one household member  .   It might be to cut down on mailing  or  a glitch in the system.  that's good     to know some people just got one card     pre member  to.

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 06:02:28 pm »

=AJTexasfan link=topic=2661.msg28646#msg28646 date=1451439965]
I have still not received my Christmas Card from Alan - it has never been this late before.  I did get an email for my Birthday, but no Christmas Card!!!
AjTexan fan      I don't know if there is a glitch in the mailing list or computer this year  on the Christmas cards.   Seems a lot of people didn't receive a card this year.

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 11:48:31 pm »

HOPE YOU GET IT SOON!!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 03:15:01 am »

I never received the Christmas card either to this day...

AJ IS THE BEST
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: