Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 10:56:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Country Faith Christmas" Book  (Read 5232 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2015, 09:58:07 pm »

Just found this news. This should be a nice book to read for the Christmas Holidays. Alan is among the artists interviewed for this book and it includes a CD compilation of 14 Christmas songs which includes Alan's "Let It Be Chritsmas". Thought I'd share it with you all. Read the article for further details. Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year.

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 04:51:30 pm »

Thank you BHR for sharing that information to the Fans.  We all appreciate you great knowledge of what is going on.
May you and all the Alan fans and Alan and Family and Cindy and Sharon at the office have a Blessed Christmas if I don'g get a chance to write again as things get crazy and busy.

I could never leave you out no matter how busy I am.

Love and Prayers

Suzanne
aks  ALANFAN
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 12:02:01 pm »

BHR,
Thanks so much for posting this. I hope you & Yours are well .
We always play Alan's "Let It Be Christmas" at the Holidays!!!!!!!!! He sang that one for the President, the Year it came out.
Stay well for the Holidays and also Alan & Family, the StrayHorns and Cindy & the Staff.All AJ Fans too!
Have a Great Holiday and a safe one Everyone!
God Bless, Jerrie(Hometown MS.)
]

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 06:52:23 pm »

Jeri, Alanfan and everyone who have read my post: I humbly apologize. In my rush in getting this news posted I had forgotten to include the link to the article. Here it is:

http://www.musicrow.com/2015/12/country-faith-christmas-book-shares-stars-favorite-memories/

I'm still looking for this book at stores and so far not having any luck. I believe though, it can be ordered at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com . My apologies again.

BHR

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I hope you all are reading this.  I went to Barnes & Nobles bookstore last night and found out that this book doesn't come with the CD that goes with it. They're sold separately. I decided not to buy the book. . .and they're out of stock of the CD. . .to check online for confirmation first. To say that I was disappointed was the understatement. The writer of the article that appeared at musicrow.com made a very deceptive reporting on this. I emailed her and informed her of this. I don't expect to hear back from her. If you all still wish to buy to a copy of this book and the CD, amazon.com has the best deal I've seen so far.

BHR
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:08:02 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 03:05:38 pm »

at Target's website..not in stores

http://www.target.com/p/country-faith-christmas-country-faith-hardcover/-/A-31171908#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=country+faith+christmas

Target entertainment books biography & autobiography
Country Faith Christmas ( Country Faith) (Hardcover)

Country Faith Christmas ( Country Faith) (Hardcover)

$13.40  list: $18.99 save $5.59 (29%)
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 03:08:43 pm »

CD thru iTunes   
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 10:24:16 am »

Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Holidays to all Alan's fans.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: