Alan Jackson
April 20, 2024, 03:08:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA Awards Show November 05  (Read 4198 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2015, 11:29:12 am »

We saw the awards show last night & enjoyed few of the winners..Frankly I am saddened to see Country Music headed in a direction that seems more pop. At least they should be able to have pop & Country in different categories , not compete.

I am so  sad the direction that Country Music is Headed . I loved the Days of real Country sounds, when each Singer had their own sound. I can see what Alan meant about" Merle Haggard now" in the book. He had his own sound & real Country..Alan has had his own sound too & I will forever Love his Music from the Heart..I don't always agree with those who win, but Alan is not included in the Awards show even. Perhaps it's his choice.

Alan is in a class of his own & Nashville should show him some respect more. He is Worldwide now & writes Great Music. Wake up Country Music Fans & Lets get that old Country sound back.!! Huh Roll Eyes
My opinion only..If I offended ANYONE, I apologize.Alan is Great at what he does. So Great to see
LBT or "Little Big Town" win!!!!! YeeHaw!!!!I saw them from the second row in  concert & Phillip Waved at me when I said "Hi Phillip!" LOL I was disappointed for others who didn't win. God Bless, Jerrie(Hometown MS)
!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:35:46 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 01:15:11 pm »

I enjoyed some of the show and do like some of the performers,  but some Alan Jackson and his music  would have been a positive addition!!!  He has so many great country songs...old and new!  Obviously, everyone doesn't see it like I do!!!    But, Alan has his huge fan base who love and support his Music and will continue to buy his albums and enjoy his concerts!  I know I will!!!!!!!

Music44
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 08:26:49 pm »

watched the cma  awards  show and thought it was pretty good.    Liked some of the performers

Gone  Country    Arkansas
bennettgr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 10:41:25 am »

I did not watch the CMA Awards,but I do agree the awards shows,and the Country Music industry should show more respect.

And,this not only goes for Nashville,IMO radio stations all over America & Canada should show more respect for people like Alan,George Strait,Loretta Lynn,Dolly Parton,Gene Watson,Merle Haggard,George Jones,and the list goes on and on.

Many of these stars ARE still making new music,like Alan.John Anderson has a new CD out many radio stations won't play.The stations should not only play these stars old songs,but should also give the stars NEW songs a chance to be heard on the radio.(Thank God for the stations that DO play these stars songs.But ALL country stations should play these stars new songs,IMO).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: