Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 12:39:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALAN  (Read 5082 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2015, 11:56:50 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN.  I HOPE YOUR DAY WILL BE ENJOYED WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.  THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MUSIC YOU HAVE GIVEN US FOR THE LAST 26 YEARS.
I know I may be a few minutes early, but I live in Ontario, Canada and we are 1 hour ahead.

I am glad I can enjoy this same day, as it is my wedding anniversary today too.  It will be an amazing 17 years today.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:00:29 am by AnitaMartina » Logged

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 01:25:54 pm »

ALAN, WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ENJOY 365 DAYS A YEAR.    KEEP IT COUNTRY.  (We know you will)

Marian

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 03:40:09 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALAN! Many more happy ones in the years to come. Thanks for the many wonderful music that will remain for the ages and all the memories seeing you on your live performances and that at a Meet and Greet that will always be treasured forever.

A tribute to Alan from theboot,com thought you all would love to read:

http://theboot.com/alan-jackson-birthday/

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 01:43:38 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

Times has flown hasn't it.. I just had one too, but Thank God YOU My Friend, are not as Old as Me LOL
Meeting You was the Happiest Day Of My Life, I shall Never Forget YOU! I also saw Roger & Monty, It was a Great Experience! a Treasure For Life!

Seems as if Alan's Voice gets even better (If Possible) w/that deeper sound. Love! Love! Love! , Anything Alan Jackson Cool I even Love "Like Red on A Rose"!!!!!!Alan's Country, Gospel and other Songs are all Alan Jackson Cool
God Bless You Alan, Keep on Keeping On, Jerrie
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:31:16 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: