Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 09:26:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Love is Hard from The Box Set !!  (Read 2923 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:23:41 am »

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-alan-jacksons-unreleased-good-time-outtake-love-is-hard-20151015
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 06:58:49 pm »

Thanks, Somebody! Love it!

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 01:24:52 pm »

Thanks "Somebody!"
Our Anniversary was this weekend. Wow! How time Passes Fast! My Favorite Gift from my Daughter was
first Coming Over & bringing our Beautiful Grand Daughter! next She sang an Alan Jackson Song on a Cd to Us, Alan's Song,"a Once In A Lifetime Love". She is a great Singer & knows I Love Anything Alan does. I have his Version also. But Her doing this for me, brought Tears to My Eyes & She got dinner & dessert !
Also she gave me a Book called "People Country's Biggest Stars!"
*and the stories Behind their Best- Known Songs. Love it! Love the stories he told. He really Loves His "Nisey"
and Girls & is so committed to them..I am so proud of this book & her singing Alan's song to us, for our Anniversary was so sweet. Kiss

We Had a Great Day! So nice to hear a Daughter say. we had a  "Lifetime Love".Our Son was in Nashville.So he could Not be here.. Alan , she knows You Are My Favorite Singer/Songwriter! My Husband Likes your Music too & takes me to Concerts, when possible."Merle Haggard" , Alan You are one of a kind, why do you want to be more like Him...YOU ARE GREAT! But I know what you meant really..You write from the Heart
 I have watched your Career Soar.. Congrats & Our Daughter did a Great rendition of your Song for us..hers was without Music..unlike Yours. It meant so much to us..Love that Song!
UPDATED----THE DATE IS NOV>6- I was too early to have gone to two places to get the Boxed set & no luck, so I will be Ordering it soon..Take care All You Fans, Jerrie(Hometown MS)
UPDATE: I was about to order the new "Box Set" and In walked my husband with an early Birthday Gift. Love it!
Alan this is such a Great Idea but I wish you had included the below song in it  Cool So many new Fans may not have this one from "Drive" YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Alan Jackson for keeping it Country! Kiss
BTW- If You want to  Buy this Beautiful Song, it's In "The Drive" Album!! Love it!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 01:45:29 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: