Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 05:10:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YEEEEEE......HAWWWWWW!!!!! A BOX SET!!!!!  (Read 3012 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2015, 02:13:19 pm »

FINALLY! I was sorta half right with my guess. As posted at the homepage, it's a 3-CDs Box Set special compilation of all of Alan's hits from the '90s to the present with added extras. . .8 unrecorded/unreleased songs, a book an a fold out Panoramic poster of his Keepin' It Country displays at the CMHOF. As the announcement stated, it's available only at Walmart stores Nov. 6 and supposedly you can pre-order it. However, I tried to do that just moments ago but the pre-order sale doesn't seem to be completely ready yet. You can only leave your email address to be notified when the product becomes available. Just keep checking Walmart's website, I guess. My family and I will be out of the country on vacation on the release day and really hoping to be able to pre-order it already. Hopefully, it happens soon.

LOVE IT!!!!!!

BHR

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 02:21:51 pm »

I'm so excited too. Can't wait to hear those 8 songs. There are so many on all his albums that are so great but never get released as singles. I love each and every song!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 06:52:43 am »

I just ordered mine thru Wal Mart this am, I can't wait for it, I will get it on Nov 10th thru the mail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: